This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By austrotard
yes. thank god.

for real content I go to wff.
what fish is this? and why do I keep getting broken into? are fucking riveting.

shouldn't you be getting groomed in bc?
I thought it was the season.
By yard4sale
Been fishing lately Mitch?

One good part of WFF? The ignore list.

But hey, the drake is “for those who fish” right?

You and your Canadian groupie bitch more than anybody here, post next to zero content, then complain people are talking politics in the basement? Get the fuck over yourselves. This place ain’t exactly hopping, who the fuck are you to further limit what’s posted here with your BS?

Thanks to your “we are the cool kids, do as we say” in a group of what, 10 regular posters, I basically live in the FCTP thread. You two can’t even post a pic a week.

I’m not leaving because guys like G, Stillsteaming, GS, fishskibum and others still post the goods.

I’ll continue to ignore your posts like the spam they replicate.
By yard4sale
yeah!

(Double post)
By CC Riebeeck
yard4sale wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:44 pm I imagine having a beer with THE CC would be like getting drunk with a guy who only spoke Swedish. It would probably be fun but I would have zero idea what he was saying.
Art of Quarkness abides content...
Guess you’ll miss the fun.
By yard4sale
CC Riebeeck wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 pm
yard4sale wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:44 pm I imagine having a beer with THE CC would be like getting drunk with a guy who only spoke Swedish. It would probably be fun but I would have zero idea what he was saying.
Art of Quarkness abides content...
Guess you’ll miss the fun.
Now I know why you hate when people disparage Trump. You're jealous of his narcissism....
By austrotard
yard4sale wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:18 pm Been fishing lately Mitch?

You and your Canadian groupie bitch more than anybody here, post next to zero content, then complain people are talking politics in the basement? Get the fuck over yourselves. This place ain’t exactly hopping, who the fuck are you to further limit what’s posted here with your BS?

Thanks to your “we are the cool kids, do as we say” in a group of what, 10 regular posters, I basically live in the FCTP thread. You two can’t even post a pic a week.

I’m not leaving because guys like G, Stillsteaming, GS, fishskibum and others still post the goods.

you bang into the cc because your mate does.
you don't even know him... probably never even spoke in a pm.
just jumped onboard. so what does that make you, hey? just what the fuck do you look like.
have you ever had a fight you started? or just come in late with the kicks.
oh, the rarity of folk like you...

you know nothing about the man.
me? well, we have a lot in common. more than you'd know.
but perhaps you and bill rowed a boat with obama; I don't fucking know.

fished the collie last week.
had a casting clinic with peter hayes from tas on thursday.
tying a fucking traherne.
but I'll use a quote from your mate "I don't need to stick photos on the fucking net to prove how fucking awesome I am."
(apparently just telling you is humble enough)

anyway eat shit, you fucking lap-dog.

ps. and if you agree with everyfuckingthing I say I'll take you fishing. promise.

cheers,
the mtice
By austrotard
as long as you pronounce it pass-ee-yon like de gaulle it's okay.

and you know damn well you did.
By ironman
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:52 am I like the passion — it’s just like the good old days.

Wrong topic?
Yes. Take it to WFF. (What is WFF? Is it like the WWF?)
By yard4sale
austrotard wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:25 am
yard4sale wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:18 pm Been fishing lately Mitch?

you bang into the cc because your mate does.
you don't even know him... probably never even spoke in a pm.
just jumped onboard. so what does that make you, hey? just what the fuck do you look like.
have you ever had a fight you started? or just come in late with the kicks.
oh, the rarity of folk like you...

you know nothing about the man.
me? well, we have a lot in common. more than you'd know.
but perhaps you and bill rowed a boat with obama; I don't fucking know.

fished the collie last week.
had a casting clinic with peter hayes from tas on thursday.
tying a fucking traherne.
but I'll use a quote from your mate "I don't need to stick photos on the fucking net to prove how fucking awesome I am."
(apparently just telling you is humble enough)

anyway eat shit, you fucking lap-dog.

ps. and if you agree with everyfuckingthing I say I'll take you fishing. promise.

cheers,
the mtice
This has nothing to do with Bill. Truth is there are several people who feel this way.

I haven’t liked THEcc since I spent two weeks dodging phone calls and emails from fish and game about a box of “salmon lures” full of illegal materials he sent to my address without telling me. But I’m sure you know that since I didn’t give him my addy and it was your box of flies. All I can say is it was shithouse luck that they never opened it because importing that stuff carries serious fines and possible jail time. At the very least I wouldn’t be able to fish for a while.

But hey, at least I got to spend $65 to send it on to Australia since it arrived after you left.

But to be honest what really pisses me off, and what stirred my response, is you two thinking you own this place and can tell people what they can and can’t post. If I want to post a rant about Trumpsterfire who the fuck are you to say I can’t?

Allow me to offer some mental health advice. You don’t have to read every thread and you sure as fuck don’t have to respond to every post. See a thread about Trumpsterfire? Don’t fucking click on it. It’s really that simple man.

You have some great witty responses but at this point they are about 1 out of 30. Once you hit 10K again(2nd or 3rd time?) I hope the new guy has some sort of discretion.

Keep on begging and I’m sure people will take you fishing. It just won’t be me again.
By yard4sale
And by the way, the irony isn’t lost on me that you are speaking for THEcc while accusing me of speaking for Bill even though he hasn’t said shit.

Now I’m off to thumb through some SBSs in hopes of finally figuring out how to attach thread to a hook shank....
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munn’s Claret Muddler https://live.sta[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine