This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By cool manchu
DeadRatsClacker wrote:Just in case you think this thing is about drinking and having a good time
one of my mates was guiding friday

If this doesn't get you pumped for this bake , I don't know what would. Tell Clint he sucks! :cool
By West Chester
I call dibs on catching that fish :cool
By cool manchu
7 Days Out...

Here is the skinny, the food situation is taken care of. Friday night we are having ribs and beer ( ribs courtesy of Stovetop) Saturday night it is steak and beer ( steaks courtesy of Midstream) Right now the flows on the river are perfect for drifting. Lets hope it holds out because with the level of the lake is about 24 ft above power pool which means eventually they are going to have to cut it loose. I think the fishing gods are going to be smiling down on us and hold back the water for another week or so. Weather forecast looks pretty good with slight possibility of rain on Friday and some cooler weather which will be good for the browns. I will be there early on Friday to get things set up. If you need anything fishing related we can run over to the shop, DRC will be there until 4:00. Any other questions pm me or give me a call. :cool
By Lando
Who is bringing the strippers?
By D-nymph
Lando wrote:Who is bringing the strippers?

Westchester probably will have one or two in his checked baggage. One problem, some assembly required.
By nlights
Yall should make it a cast and blast, thats the opening day of duck season for Arkansas. There is the duck festival going on in Stuttgart that weekend thru the next as well. Guns should be out a blazing on Saturday morning.
By Muddled Duck
nlights wrote:Yall should make it a cast and blast, thats the opening day of duck season for Arkansas. There is the duck festival going on in Stuttgart that weekend thru the next as well. Guns should be out a blazing on Saturday morning.
The Wings Over the Prairie Festival is the 27th and 28th, but you are correct about opener of duck season. If they knew about the Duck Gumbo Cookoff I'll bet a few would stay around. No need to ask where the strippers are, and a man with a stack of any kind of stickers will get to slap more nice 18-25 year old asses and feel more tits than most do in a lifetime.

I did mention in an earlier post that those planning to drive through Memphis should try to be across the bridge by about 3:00 pm because when you add all the duck hunters pulling 4-wheeler trailers and boats to the regular afternoon traffic it's a guaranteed jam.
By D-nymph
Muddled Duck wrote:
I did mention in an earlier post that those planning to drive through Memphis should try to be across the bridge by about 3:00 pm because when you add all the duck hunters pulling 4-wheeler trailers and boats to the regular afternoon traffic it's a guaranteed jam.
you did.

Plane lands around 8:30 am, so we should be out of there in plenty of time. :cool
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine