This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Stovetop
D-nymph wrote:
Lando wrote:Who is bringing the strippers?

Westchester probably will have one or two in his checked baggage. One problem, some assembly required.
HAHAHA I'll bring the foot pump.
By locogringo
Looks like they are predicting heavy rain starting this Sunday through maybe Tuesday. Slow moving front. The kind that sits on top of you and dumps a shit load of rain.
By DeadRatsClacker
Match The Hatch Bitches

By midstream
I need some of those. I am getting really psyched for this.
By nlights
Muddled Duck wrote:
nlights wrote:Yall should make it a cast and blast, thats the opening day of duck season for Arkansas. There is the duck festival going on in Stuttgart that weekend thru the next as well. Guns should be out a blazing on Saturday morning.
The Wings Over the Prairie Festival is the 27th and 28th, but you are correct about opener of duck season. If they knew about the Duck Gumbo Cookoff I'll bet a few would stay around. No need to ask where the strippers are, and a man with a stack of any kind of stickers will get to slap more nice 18-25 year old asses and feel more tits than most do in a lifetime.

I did mention in an earlier post that those planning to drive through Memphis should try to be across the bridge by about 3:00 pm because when you add all the duck hunters pulling 4-wheeler trailers and boats to the regular afternoon traffic it's a guaranteed jam.
They will be crowning the Mr. and Mrs. Mallard the weekend of the 21st and some scattered events all that week at different bars and whatnot. I wish i would be there the next week for the duck gumbo cookoff. I have heard that it was good times.

I will actually be passing yall i will honk as i drive by the river. I will be on a mission from CO---->GA with wife and kid. We will be stopping by Stuttgart for the Duck museum and some Macks prairie wings fun, though.
By Muddled Duck
D-nymph,
If you can clear out of the airport fast call 800-364-game to get your license while driving over, and you could easily be on the water by 2:00. Normally I would suggest buying liquor in Memphis, but the stretch from the airport to the bridge doesn't have any exits that I would want a friend to risk stopping at.

nlights,
I don't know anything about a Mr. Mallard, but the Queen Mallard contest is one of the things that brings a shitload of hotties to Sugartown for the weekend. There's also the Jr. Queen Mallard for any younger sports. Mack's is always good. You might also want to stop at the museum in Hazen. One of the things on display is the last pair of Prairie Chickens killed in AR. Most people don't even know AR had them years ago.
By D-nymph
Muddled Duck wrote:D-nymph,
If you can clear out of the airport fast call 800-364-game to get your license while driving over, and you could easily be on the water by 2:00. Normally I would suggest buying liquor in Memphis, but the stretch from the airport to the bridge doesn't have any exits that I would want a friend to risk stopping at.

Thanks, good info.

That reminds me. Licenses. Can I buy online? Or do we have to buy in Arkansas at a shop/store?
By Muddled Duck
West Chester wrote:Licenses can be bought online.

3-day license is $11... do we also need the trout permit?

http://www.agfc.com/fishing/license-info-fishing.aspx
Only if you fish for trout I suppose. In my experience it's been faster and easier to buy from them over the phone, but it's been a couple of years since I tried online. Hopefully they've made the process easier.
By West Chester
A bit more research
A trout permit is required to keep trout from any state waters or to fish in the tailwaters below Beaver Lake, Bull Shoals Lake, Lake Norfork, Greers Ferry Lake or east of Highway 59 on Spavinaw Creek.
So yes, it looks like we need one d-nymph
By Livin4Fishin
Gentlemen,
Looks like I will not be joining you for the fun. I will be spending my fishing money on one highly intelligent deer that ran in front of my wife while traveling 60 MPH. Good luck to you.
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine