This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By slavetotheflyrod
Nice report bruthah. Now please tell me you're real purpose was to find and dispose of dickheadLarry.
By Streamer
Man-fishing right there. First tracks is cool.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By Black Dog
Great report--you're a real trooper slogging through shit like that. Hope you weren't wearing felt soles!
By Woolybug25
slavetotheflyrod wrote:Nice report bruthah. Now please tell me you're real purpose was to find and dispose of dickheadLarry.
This needs to be done...

If you get another chance at em, I think the fish gods will reward your good karma. Especially since you are driving a car that should be called "lil smooth"...
By Lurgee
Woolybug25 wrote: If you get another chance at em, I think the fish gods will reward your good karma. Especially since you are driving a car that should be called "lil smooth"...
I should be getting a couple more chances and I hope this is true.

Don't go knocking "lil smooth" I had to bargain the hertz guy for that fine piece of Indiana engineering. That car drove like it was on rails, especially when I was pulling out of an awesome powerslide into an extremely large snowbank...something about being back east makes me want to drive crazy in the snow I guess. I've completely destroyed the inside of the thing from throwing the full wading get-up post slogging through piles of dead salmons in it. Quite fragrant I must say.
By nlights
Noice work there lurgee; now back to Colorado where it looks the exact same today
By Lurgee
nlights wrote:Noice work there lurgee; now back to Colorado where it looks the exact same today
I'll take 10 deg in Colorado over 25 deg in the East any day. This wet cold hurts.
By Lurgee
Greenback wrote:
Lurgee wrote:This wet cold hurts.
Harden the fuck up, pussy.
This coming from you????
Attachments:
p033400sq01.jpg
Greenback's Comfort System
p033400sq01.jpg (15.29 KiB) Viewed 412 times
By Mike Honcho
One thing you can say about Cabela's: They do make a nice neoprene wader. :coffee
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine