This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By TX.
You've got a one in six chance. Image
By FliesOnly
Wow, nice batch o' Canadians.....How did the chick from Iowa get in there??????
By Brookies Rule
I believe there's as old Sesame Street song that would be quite appropriate for this picture. How does it go? Oh yeah, "One of these things is not like the other."
By SageBrush
Yeah..the polite one.If I only had a one in six chance.........Yeah, but in 20 years she will still have nice soft skin. Those other babes will look like lizards.Ok .......weak argument....eh.n S.B.

<small>[ April 07, 2006, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: SageBrush ]</small>
By Smithhammer
Easy. It's the 2nd one from the right. She's French-Canadian, her name is Simone, and spends most of her time at the family home on Barbados. She is a SCUBA instructor, has a black belt in Aikido, and competes in solo 24 hr. mtn. bike endurance races. She also likes Chilean merlot, fresh halibut and has a soft spot for Tim Horton's apple fritters. And while this picture documents an early moment in the competition, as soon as she opens her mouth and lays on that accent, the other girls will know they may as well walk away now.Oh, and the blindingly white lass on Simone's left is "Tiffanii (with two i's), from Springfield, Illinois, fresh from band camp. She plays the cymbals.
By FliesOnly
Illinois, Iowa-what's the freakin difference? I was close, eh?
By Smithhammer
Originally posted by FliesOnly:n Illinois, Iowa-what's the freakin difference? I was close, eh?
Err, yeah, maybe it's Iowa - take yer pick. Anway, she's, "like, reeeeally excited to be here?!" Later this same evening, deep into a bottomless glass of "fuzzy navels," or "sex on the beach (again, take yer pick)", she'll do the "craziest thing she's, like, ever dreamed of doing?," and bare her boobs for a couple frat boys who've convinced her they really are shooting [/img]irls Gone Wild #47" video. Life has a number of other steep learning curves ahead for Tifannii, but her Midwestern pluck, born of hardy stock, will always keep on the "sunny side", as Mama used to say. :coffee:
By coolconman
Originally posted by Smithhammer:n Anway, she's, "like, reeeeally excited to be here?!" Later this same evening, deep into a bottomless glass of "fuzzy navels," or "sex on the beach (again, take yer pick)", she'll do the "craziest thing she's, like, ever dreamed of doing?," and bare her boobs for a couple frat boys who've convinced her they really are shooting [/img]irls Gone Wild #47" video.
Ahhh yes, beads. The currency worth tenfold it's weight in bare boobies. Offer a woman $20 to see her titties and you're likely to get slapped because she's "not a whore, asshole". But offer a $0.25 string of beads and the boobies come out like Bocephus in a San Francisco parade.I love naive, experimental college chicks. Thank God I'm not too old to say that without sounding like a perv. :roll: Image
By Nubbs
my guess would be the one with the out of control FRO BELOW
Image n But since we only see their backsides its too hard to tell.
By Pedorro
That shit is too funny. Smithhammer knows his wimmen.
Thanks for coming out though Tx. Funny how shit goes sideways here.
Made my day. I love irony.

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

All Time Great Signs

"IT'S ALL PIPES!!"

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine