Can you spot the Canadian?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
TX.

Can you spot the Canadian?

Post by TX. » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:55 am

You've got a one in six chance. Image
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

Flats Dude

Re: Can you spot the Canadian?

Post by Flats Dude » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:24 am

yeah, and the bitch needs to move her left arm about six inches to the right! :)

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:52 am

Wow, nice batch o' Canadians.....How did the chick from Iowa get in there??????
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Brookies Rule

Post by Brookies Rule » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:17 am

I believe there's as old Sesame Street song that would be quite appropriate for this picture. How does it go? Oh yeah, "One of these things is not like the other."
"The quickest way to the universe is through the forest wilderness."

SageBrush

Post by SageBrush » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:27 pm

Yeah..the polite one.If I only had a one in six chance.........Yeah, but in 20 years she will still have nice soft skin. Those other babes will look like lizards.Ok .......weak argument....eh.n S.B.

<small>[ April 07, 2006, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: SageBrush ]</small>
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:42 pm

Easy. It's the 2nd one from the right. She's French-Canadian, her name is Simone, and spends most of her time at the family home on Barbados. She is a SCUBA instructor, has a black belt in Aikido, and competes in solo 24 hr. mtn. bike endurance races. She also likes Chilean merlot, fresh halibut and has a soft spot for Tim Horton's apple fritters. And while this picture documents an early moment in the competition, as soon as she opens her mouth and lays on that accent, the other girls will know they may as well walk away now.Oh, and the blindingly white lass on Simone's left is "Tiffanii (with two i's), from Springfield, Illinois, fresh from band camp. She plays the cymbals.
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:51 pm

Illinois, Iowa-what's the freakin difference? I was close, eh?
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:12 pm

Originally posted by FliesOnly:n Illinois, Iowa-what's the freakin difference? I was close, eh?
Err, yeah, maybe it's Iowa - take yer pick. Anway, she's, "like, reeeeally excited to be here?!" Later this same evening, deep into a bottomless glass of "fuzzy navels," or "sex on the beach (again, take yer pick)", she'll do the "craziest thing she's, like, ever dreamed of doing?," and bare her boobs for a couple frat boys who've convinced her they really are shooting [/img]irls Gone Wild #47" video. Life has a number of other steep learning curves ahead for Tifannii, but her Midwestern pluck, born of hardy stock, will always keep on the "sunny side", as Mama used to say. :coffee:
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:42 pm

Originally posted by Smithhammer:n Anway, she's, "like, reeeeally excited to be here?!" Later this same evening, deep into a bottomless glass of "fuzzy navels," or "sex on the beach (again, take yer pick)", she'll do the "craziest thing she's, like, ever dreamed of doing?," and bare her boobs for a couple frat boys who've convinced her they really are shooting [/img]irls Gone Wild #47" video.
Ahhh yes, beads. The currency worth tenfold it's weight in bare boobies. Offer a woman $20 to see her titties and you're likely to get slapped because she's "not a whore, asshole". But offer a $0.25 string of beads and the boobies come out like Bocephus in a San Francisco parade.I love naive, experimental college chicks. Thank God I'm not too old to say that without sounding like a perv. :roll: Image
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

Nubbs

Post by Nubbs » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:15 pm

my guess would be the one with the out of control FRO BELOW
Image n But since we only see their backsides its too hard to tell.
Fuck yes.

Jahook

Post by Jahook » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:43 am

yeah TX... ah sey one, ya recall? :cool

Pedorro

Post by Pedorro » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 am

That shit is too funny. Smithhammer knows his wimmen.
Thanks for coming out though Tx. Funny how shit goes sideways here.
Made my day. I love irony.
That Fly took such a shellackin' I just wanted put a warm towel on her shoulders and
giver her a bowl of chicken soup…Blumpkin

We have an easygoing and demotivated freemarket type of uslessness here...JhnnyThndr