This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By LTD
Now that's what I am talking about! One down...lots more to go!
[report]
DSCN4579.jpg
DSCN4579.jpg (52.12 KiB) Viewed 6998 times
DSCN4599.jpg
DSCN4599.jpg (64.1 KiB) Viewed 6998 times
[/report]
By LTD
Back Eddy wrote:Nice kill! Any details you'd like to share?
Not mine.....Shot in ID.
By Gremlin
how much does that thing weight? It looks huge.
By Redchaser
What's one of them taste like? That thing does look huge, although I know winter coat makes them look big too.
By LTD
Gremlin wrote:how much does that thing weight? It looks huge.
I was told 165....From the Salmon River , Big MALE. How would you like to run into that on the river? :coffee
By Back Eddy
LTD wrote:
Not mine.....Shot in ID.
Ah. I'd be interested in the logistics of the hunt.

From the wolf lover / hippie perspective - and I know the Bozeman / YStone area is full of it - there are full on wolf watching expeditions...

I think that a sustainable wolf hunting season is a great way to sustain a healthy wolf population. It provides funding for F&W / G&F and provides incentive for assuring the viability of the species.

I know the ranchers hate 'em.....
By Mike Honcho
what can one tie with wolf fur?
By LTD
Back Eddy wrote:
LTD wrote:
Not mine.....Shot in ID.
Ah. I'd be interested in the logistics of the hunt.

From the wolf lover / hippie perspective - and I know the Bozeman / YStone area is full of it - there are full on wolf watching expeditions...

I think that a sustainable wolf hunting season is a great way to sustain a healthy wolf population. It provides funding for F&W / G&F and provides incentive for assuring the viability of the species.

I know the ranchers hate 'em.....
Ya don't get much info on these hunts anymore. After the Wyoming hunts and the hassle many of those hunters received from the PETA people details are now tough to come by and many of these hunts are no longer openly discussed. Shot was under 200 yds.
I bet you could tie some nice flies with that hair.
By LTD
Salmotrutta wrote:Black coat- very cool. Could sell the pelt for much wonga I bet.
Salmo..thats a "GREY" phase. The pack that roams my hunt area in Wyoming is "Black" phase. 100% black.
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine