This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Upsetter
[report]Haha, as if, I havent watched more than ten minutes since the tourney began, lots better to do around here. Unfortunately, March has not been terribly kind to this reporter. Lots more people on the water, lots o sun, make for fish bellied on the bottom, stubbornly unwilling to give chase, lost more than a few good fish to skittish swipes, short strikes, and poor hook set opportunities. I stuck with it though and at least had some nice days on the water. A few fish were caught in the making of this report.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is perhaps the strangest thing Ive seen in a river yet, esp the river I found it in, musta gotten warshed out in a trailer park flood.

Really made the dogs work for it this last weekend...

Saw some wildlife up close and personal...

Also started seeing some real bug activity last weekend, including jumbo baitsized fish jumping all around me as I kersplooshed my baitsized streamer and set them off. Nothing worse than seeing baitfish brazenly jumping right around your cast, nothing spells no big boys in the neighborhood more clearly. Saw a bunch of these floating on the water...any guesses?
Me, I will stick to imitating these...

One river was a veritable boneyard of DSFK..

All in all, not a bad month in paradise. :cool[/report]
By Float Rod
Awesome pics!

Thanks for sharing

:cool
By Bad Fish
Yes sir. And I agree, March is way too good to waist on Basketball.
By truteya
Nice feesh! Love them bows with only a few spots and nice white fin tips. I was telling MTgrayling in another post that we seem to have the same strain in a few creeks down here. Must be fairly resistant to whirling disease. Many of ours have a faint bit of cut on the throat and fight like they're hopped up on crank.

I always see broken bowling balls in my creeks :coffee

I thought this thread was about basketball and almost didn't open it. March is dry fly madness round here, I gots no time to watch other people play.
By flymph
I'd love to see what your definition of perfect is, that was damn fine work and even better results if you ask me. Spot on!
By Streamer
Were those moose eggs in that nest? I've never seen those before. How old is the baby moose that just hatched?

Noice TR, dude. Only one thing could have made it better.
It could've been me on that water. That would've made it better. For me anyways.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By PastorBen
[quote="Bad Fish"]Yes sir. And I agree, March is way too good to waist on Basketball.[/quote

Amen..."W" is just ripping today...though it is 60* maybe Tuesday will be better....

Grace and peace

Ben
By BigTimber
Nice one Upsetter. I've been trying to get out this month, but every time I even think about it, something comes up at work or home. April will be better one way or another.
By Kyner
That's my bowling ball!!!!
whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

moving forward again after catching up with the ba[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine