This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kyner
Really good report, some of the pics almost look like they were painted, really nice. Are you effing around much with editing, or is that just the awesomeness of that newer Oly? I noticed it on some of your other reports also. Really enjoying them, thanks :cool
By NICH
Bro I woke up to 3'' of snow on the ground... But I'm not ready for 80 either. Killer pups and good scenery... Pics are getting better and better :cool
By Truchero
Great TR Ram. Good trouts and looks like the mutts had fun.

Winter's finally gone. :cool :cool
By foureyedgeek
Good stuff, glad you guys made out well. I should have switched my "free" day...
By DayTripper
Good stuff, RC, looks like you're getting the feel for that new camera. Glad to see I'm not the only one who forgot to knock the ISO down when I came out of the shade this weekend. :cool
By Float Rod
Excellent shots.

As always, thanks for sharing your awesome work.

:cool
By Sewer Trout
Your dogs are part otter. I'd be fucking irate though if mine decided to engulff a fish I had hooked. Not to be an ass, but discipline my friend, I mean who's the alpha? All that aside, very nice pics and report. And your dogs look like they are very cool in spite of thier diet.
By D-nymph
Sewer Trout wrote:Your dogs are part otter. I'd be fucking irate though if mine decided to engulff a fish I had hooked. Not to be an ass, but discipline my friend, I mean who's the alpha? All that aside, very nice pics and report. And your dogs look like they are very cool in spite of thier diet.
I gave the dog the trout, out of my hand.

It didn't eat it.
By D-nymph
[report]I took some photos too, but they suck in comparison to Ram's, I'll post them anyway. Man, it was bright as hell outside that day.

Gotta have fun in between all of the fishing.

This is what happens when you're not paying attention.

Image[/report]
By Sewer Trout
D-nymph wrote:
Sewer Trout wrote:Your dogs are part otter. I'd be fucking irate though if mine decided to engulff a fish I had hooked. Not to be an ass, but discipline my friend, I mean who's the alpha? All that aside, very nice pics and report. And your dogs look like they are very cool in spite of thier diet.
I gave the dog the trout, out of my hand.

It didn't eat it.
Even better.
whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

moving forward again after catching up with the ba[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine