This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By johnbmadwis
Crushed at work, crushed at home, crushed by winter, crushed by time. Today, both my boys reeled in their first trout (and threw some pretty big rocks, too). First time out this season. Never better.

j
first trout.jpg
first trout.jpg (245.48 KiB) Viewed 2934 times
first rock.jpg
first rock.jpg (317.83 KiB) Viewed 2934 times
By Bobwhite
Atta boy, John...

Good for you guys!
By truteya
KICK ASS!! some fine boys there. :cool
By Merkin
My new favorite recent TR. If pictures of kids having a great time with their dad (whether it's fishing or just chucking rocks) doesn't put a smile on your face, then you have no soul. Well done, sir. :cool
By BearsFan
My hat is off to you sir. Those kids definitely look straight out of wisco. Nice work!
By KP
Awesome stuff.

I miss having little boys in the house. A few more years though, and the grandkids should start coming along. Life is good about giving second chances--not that I'm unhappy with the first ones.

Thanks for posting these. :cool

KP
By Spudnik
Very awesome! :cool

Cool to see the kids having a ton of fun. Watch out for the one throwing the rock, he dresses like AA, which is a coin toss good/bad depending on how you look at it. :cool
By castingoutloud
:cool Great stuff John.
By SLSS
Thanks John. A bit of perfect in the middle of the rest of life.

That was my favorite time of my life with my kids. It always seems to come along when your career/work is the most demanding.
By Articulated Trico
Casting..... might want to change that avatar before Gordie "Fuckin" Howe kicks the Maple Leaf out of you!

John, I am sure you have seen some outlaw in both of those boys eyes! Keep up the good work, we need more outlaws!
By johnbmadwis
SLSS wrote: A bit of perfect
Wow, that really hits it. Adding it to my sig line to remind myself. Those bits sure are easy to lose in the daily hustle.

Thanks for the kind (tolerant of another johnb kid pic TR) words, gents.

j
whatcha tying?

EAFBF7A3-214E-43B7-B0FF-17DC654C1410.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn. Welcome back

Rock curry

Beautiful. [/kisses fingers]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine