This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Proving Ground
April is awesome, possibly my favorite month of the year. I've been guiding a bunch, fishing a little and hunting cottonmouths with my potato gun. I thought I'd share some highlights from the 1st 10 days of April. Enjoy.

This was the 1st one killed, a baby compared to the others, but we got video of this one.... DSFK in the making. Turn up your volume, the play by play by a friend is hilarious. I'll get the youtube version up soon.

[wmv]Image[/wmv]

The Flyrod & Fish pose with Jimmy No Legs and the Spudgun. :gun

friends and their kills:

fishing for whites on day off:
guiding white bass with beginners (water was high on all the tailwaters)
highwater streamer guiding:
Walleye on a Streamer:

out:
By jerome
What the fuck is wrong with you???

Other than being a fucking backwoods remedial fuck...

Killing snakes like that just for the sake of killing has to be one of the stupidest fucking things one can do. To use a big pipe bomb to do it, filming it, and taking pride in it online, really shows a what a fucking retard you are.

It's downright scary you are a guide or at least claiming to be one. The proud,blatant disregard for wildlife and the obvious lack of intelligence shows that you must work for a really shitty,desperate outfitter or the state you live in gives away licenses and permits to anyone.

Its fucking disgusting that someone pays hard earned money for a guide, only to be stuck with a fucking inbred like yourself....even worse is what some of them may learn from you and think its ok or even encouraged. Thats the problem with pieces of shit like you and whoever employs sacks of shit like yourself.... You do double the damage, either you turn people off or you misguide them, leading to more retards out fucking it up for the rest of us.

Douse yourself in gas and your own feces... then shoot yourself in the nuts with a flaming spud from your tater cannon. asap, before you reproduce or do any more damage.

:vomit :bomb :vomit
By castingoutloud
jerome wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you???

YO J not siding with the noob but..
1 : intended as a remedy
2 : concerned with the correction of faulty study habits and the raising of a pupil's general competence
Ever hear of a dictionary?
before you start using words you don't know the meaning of to make yourself feel important.
You are as good at words as spud is at geography.
Please.
Oh noob Nice hat :cool
By Don't Panic
you get an A+ from me... snake charmers unite

By Overcast
Easy Skankin wrote:
castingoutloud wrote: YO J not siding with the noob but..
YO, COL.... not siding with Jerome but Fuck you Faggot

This thread may as well be Dino Down part 2 :coffee
Or at the very least a grammatically correct 8 page diatribe from our fearless Canadian.

How's colorful Colorado. Get laid yet. :cool
By castingoutloud
Easy Skankin wrote:
castingoutloud wrote: YO J not siding with the noob but..
YO, COL.... not siding with Jerome but Fuck you Faggot

This thread may as well be Dino Down part 2 :coffee
Thanks! I noticed you took your homophobic remarks out of your sig line to post some high and mighty CO guide shit but low and behold they come back again just in time for me to quote them. What an ass.
For the record I do make allot of ghey comments but is never malicious by nature.
The "Faggot" shit I have been seeing here lately is sad and lacks creativity IMHO.
Last edited by castingoutloud on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Proving Ground
jerome wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you???

Killing snakes like that just for the sake of killing has to be one of the stupidest fucking things one can do. To use a big pipe bomb to do it, filming it, and taking pride in it online, really shows a what a fucking retard you are.

It's downright scary you are a guide or at least claiming to be one. The proud,blatant disregard for wildlife and the obvious lack of intelligence shows that you must work for a really shitty,desperate outfitter or the state you live in gives away licenses and permits to anyone.

Its fucking disgusting that someone pays hard earned money for a guide, only to be stuck with a fucking inbred like yourself....even worse is what some of them may learn from you and think its ok or even encouraged. Thats the problem with pieces of shit like you and whoever employs sacks of shit like yourself.... You do double the damage, either you turn people off or you misguide them, leading to more retards out fucking it up for the rest of us.

Douse yourself in gas and your own feces... then shoot yourself in the nuts with a flaming spud from your tater cannon. asap, before you reproduce or do any more damage.

:vomit :bomb :vomit

Hey, easy there jerome. The ownwer of this land asked us to kill any and all poisonous snakes we could find on his property. It's a 250 acre place with 8 houses time-shared out on the river. He doesn't want guests to have to meet the cottonmouths, especially kids. The Potato Gun seemed like the most fun way to accomplish this task. If you don't see the humor in it then fuckoff. Potato Gun hunting is not guided... just friends playing on time off. My guide work is taken seriously, but I'm not serious 24-7, so I like to play as well. I don't work for anybody, but myself douchenozzle and as far as a lack of intelligence goes, I had enough to get a master's in education from Texas so I'm not so stupid afterall. Chill out Jerome.
The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

whatcha tying?

EAFBF7A3-214E-43B7-B0FF-17DC654C1410.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn. Welcome back

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine