This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By RaZ
am i the only one that roasted ant hills with a magnifying glass as a kid (yesterday)?

float rod, planning a trip up your way backwoods camp/canoe/fish with the lady in july.
By P-A
Harry Snapper wrote:So you say some landowner wants to rid his land of all the snakes? Whats next - all the fucking spiders since somebody might get bit by one? Well then STAY OUT OF THE BUSH or go to Disneyland where there is concrete everywhere. Heaven forbid one of the birds shits on a kid, cause they will be next in line.

Christ, owning a piece of land doesn't give you the right to kill everything on it.

What Harry said times 2
:vomit
By Float Rod
RaZ

Sweet, Lemme know if I can help in anyway.

:cool
By Gaper's Pimp
am i the only one that roasted ant hills with a magnifying glass as a kid (yesterday)?
No, you're not. Have you ever put a firecracker in a snapping turtle's mouth?

He won't let go, even when you light the fuse.

I don't (anymore) condone indiscriminate killing, but the more I think about this, Proving's technique is somewhat sporting. I'm guessing a tater gun is quite a bit harder to aim than a 12ga.
By slumpbuster
All of this over snakes? Really? If you guys are such humanitarians there are a plethora of causes worldwide that require not only time and resources, but also impact the survival of this planet. How about you donate your time to protesting the deforestation in South America, or the over-hunting in Africa. Hell, how about you protest the decimation of the Great Barrier Reef. Regardless if you agree with the man or not there are certainly other things in this world that are more worthy of your consideration. I don't agree or disagree with the man, I could give a fuck about copperheads or rattlesnakes or whatever the fuck he decides to kill in his free time. Oh yeah, there are roving bands of renegades throughout Africa killing pregnant women and children...christ
By Shufisher
Gaper's Pimp wrote:I'm guessing a tater gun is quite a bit harder to aim than a 12ga.
A shorter shot string to be sure.
Have you ever put a firecracker in a snapping turtle's mouth?
He won't let go, even when you light the fuse.
Like Rosie O'Donnell on a rib bone.
By Shufisher
SOBF wrote:I think I'm going to use a spud gun to keep lawn pigs Rosie O'Donnell out of my vegetable garden...thanks for that idea
Better.
By CharlieJenkem
Shufisher wrote:
SOBF wrote:I think I'm going to use a spud gun to keep lawn pigs Rosie O'Donnell out of my vegetable gardencupcakes...thanks for that idea
Better.
Better still.
By The_Fuk
Don't like snakes, but they have survived and been here longer than us. I have no desire to kill one unless he is trying to do the same to me. Or RUN Like HELL. If you think about it tho, the one making the most sense in this thread is Sewer Trout.

But then again someone has to look after the city folk.

The_Fuk
By Adams
Shufisher wrote:
Gaper's Pimp wrote:I'm guessing a tater gun is quite a bit harder to aim than a 12ga.
A shorter shot string to be sure.
But aren't shot strings irrelevant when ground pounding a slow moving target?
Rock curry

I very much appreciate your effort putting this re[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

whatcha tying?

EAFBF7A3-214E-43B7-B0FF-17DC654C1410.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine