This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By D-nymph
Salmotrutta wrote:Wow- did you save those eggs? No skater action?
We did, also got some milt, and mixed. If all goes well, plan is to drop the smolts in Letort Spring Run, late May. :cheer

Salmo, that was "the storyteller" and he was on fire Saturday, the fat bastard.

E.S.: Unfortunately, the smoke fell out and landed in a puddle. Suckers have no manners. :gun
Last edited by D-nymph on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Float Rod
Very Nice!!

Good taste in beer as well!

:cool
By DeadRatsClacker
D-nymph wrote:Image
Don't show those lips to WestChester, no sucker will be safe

sweet report D.
By Springfed
Fucking awesome. Thanks for that. :cool
By Salmotrutta
D-nymph wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:Wow- did you save those eggs? No skater action?
We did, also got some milt, and mixed. If all goes well, plan is to drop the smolts in Letort Spring Run, late May. :cheer

Salmo, that was "the storyteller" and he was on fire Saturday, the fat bastard.

E.S.: Unfortunately, the smoke fell out and landed in a puddle. Suckers have no manners. :gun
Oh! We should get together again. That was a fun day.
By slumpbuster
Your new friend looks like the man. Looks like you laid the lumber to em'. Nice work. :cool
By Willi
Some fine fish and you even had some privacy. The crowds are what have kept me from giving the tribs a try (well that and that I don't know anything about them).

Willi
By D-nymph
Willi wrote: The crowds are what have kept me from giving the tribs a try (well that and that I don't know anything about them).

Willi
From seeing the places you fish through your reports, two people probably constitutes a crowd, so I can see what you're saying. The Pennsylvania tribs are by a mile the worst for crowds, they are bad, all of them. But there are other states with plenty of fish, and nowhere near the crowds. Yet...

Ithink I'm done with PA trib fishing for the most part now and in the forseeable future. Compared to that, it sucks. Maybe one or two trips a year to keep it fresh in my brain.
By Ramcatt
D-nymph wrote:
... The Pennsylvania tribs are by a mile the worst for crowds, they are bad, all of them. But there are other states with plenty of fish, and nowhere near the crowds....Ithink I'm done with PA trib fishing for the most part now and in the forseeable future...

Dear Capt Dustin Huff

bump for Fred.... :smile

The return of Stolen Hours

Beautiful. Needs more kipper and IPA!

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Half-muddled HoloHare Hedgehog https://live.[…]

Trump

Shouldn't you be out tenkaraing palm of the hander[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine