This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By The_Fuk
You will do.

Can I interest you in a book or two? The CWC is pretty awesome and all the proceeds go to a young man we have come to care a good deal about.

The_Fuk
NMex wrote:If you don't see me on the river, there is a good chance that it's because I had one of these on my face for 4 hours the night before and was only getting home when you were leaving.
penis.jpg
penis.jpg (15.47 KiB) Viewed 314 times
Sorry, with a line like that to work with I couldn't resist. Nice intro, welcome. :cool
jeez when the drummer gets more facetime than you _ you must be one ugly fucker. should fit right in around here.

welcome

PS: bake on your uncle's place?
By NMex
DeadRatsClacker wrote:jeez when the drummer gets more facetime than you _ you must be one ugly fucker. should fit right in around here.

welcome

PS: bake on your uncle's place?
Sorry, but the place couldn't take it. I can get you the drummer's number though.
NMex
By NMex
CarpeTructa wrote:
NMex wrote:If you don't see me on the river, there is a good chance that it's because I had one of these on my face for 4 hours the night before and was only getting home when you were leaving.
penis.jpg
Sorry, with a line like that to work with I couldn't resist. Nice intro, welcome. :cool
"Oh look, it's CT" And you're commenting on my setup?
Thanks,
NMex
By P-A
All the stuff even if i missed the boobs, so welcome in here
but shut the door behind ya.
:cool
whatcha tying?

topical: fuck all. who wants to buy all my shit?

Western Snowpack 2020

here's our forecast for the next 100 years... it's[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yet Another Carnage Skwala https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine