This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Did you ever wake up to find
A day that broke up your mind
Destroyed your notion of circular time

It's just that demon life has got you in its sway - Jagger/Richards

spring in WNY is many things going on at once and the beginning of sleep depravation season.

well back to work!
Great shots GS.

You should probably watermark those, because you're apparently on the verge of being a shameless sellout just like me.

Dig those browners, man.

TB
By Ajax
Damn, you guys caught some fish! :cool

Once took a big capr that was sucking eggs behind spawning steelhead. I was convinced that I was fighting a bruiser brown until the net man collapsed in hysterics. I really wanted to kill that fish.
Wow, there are some absolutely kickass shots in there. The others, meh.

Planning to go swing the 2hander on Friday.
Ginseng Sullivan wrote:i'm glad you brought that up GP. i was thinking about the wm but then decided to have a witch doctor put a hex on them that makes their junk shrivel up, turn black and drop off during dinner if anyone steals them.
That works too, but unfortunately you won't get the same degree of shameless sellout name recognition.
By Yagerbomb
Now that's the way I like to start the day. Some beautiful shots in that collection!
Dear Capt Dustin Huff

bump for Fred.... :smile

The return of Stolen Hours

Beautiful. Needs more kipper and IPA!

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Half-muddled HoloHare Hedgehog https://live.[…]

Trump

Shouldn't you be out tenkaraing palm of the hander[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine