This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
By habamock
#312282
Bad Fish wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:What was it that he posted anyhow? I missed it, sounds like that is a good thing.
It was a dismembered and mutilated body. No joke. He's a sick fuck.
Hey man, that's what happens when rockets fly. We call in the zoomies from Camp Care Bear to smoke their allah-the-pig worshiping asses. The only thing they understand is a face shot.


and you don't know what sick is
User avatar
By Woolybug25
#312283
habamock wrote:
Bad Fish wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:What was it that he posted anyhow? I missed it, sounds like that is a good thing.
It was a dismembered and mutilated body. No joke. He's a sick fuck.
Hey man, that's what happens when rockets fly. We call in the zoomies from Camp Care Bear to smoke their allah-the-pig worshiping asses. The only thing they understand is a face shot.


and you don't know what sick is
and somehow you thought everyone else wanted to see your sick death fetish?

Fucking newberts, they always fuck everything up.
User avatar
By castingoutloud
#312284
habamock wrote:
Bad Fish wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:What was it that he posted anyhow? I missed it, sounds like that is a good thing.
It was a dismembered and mutilated body. No joke. He's a sick fuck.
Hey man, that's what happens when rockets fly. We call in the zoomies from Camp Care Bear to smoke their allah-the-pig worshiping asses. The only thing they understand is a face shot.


and you don't know what sick is
Slippery slope jus sayin what next RFA Prophet penis comics?
User avatar
By RFA
#312286
FYI - there is a banned list...and some actual real people are on it....I have only banned once, and that was this afternoon. Someone did get banned for the reasoning listed below:

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: being a dickhead


Being a Mod allows you to access cool shit like this.
User avatar
By habamock
#312289
Hey man, that's what happens when rockets fly. We call in the zoomies from Camp Care Bear to smoke their allah-the-pig worshiping asses. The only thing they understand is a face shot.


and you don't know what sick is[/quote]
Slippery slope jus sayin what next RFA Prophet penis comics?[/quote]


Fuck the "prophet." first thing I do when i get to hell is ass-rape allah dry.
User avatar
By Bad Fish
#312290
Woolybug25 wrote:and somehow you thought everyone else wanted to see your sick death fetish?

Fucking newberts, they always fuck everything up.
I hear ya Wooly. When I saw the pic all I could think of was who else is on this site looking at this pic right now. Especially if there were younger viewers. I know a lot of members hear have small children, what if one of them got ahold of hamacocks photo? It could really screw with a kids head. This is not the place for him, he's better suited towards a war-based forum.

Hamacock is now on my ignore list so I can't see any more of his drivel. He hasn't even posted an intro, to me he's just a insecure loner looking for attention.
Last edited by Bad Fish on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By habamock
#312293
Bad Fish wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:and somehow you thought everyone else wanted to see your sick death fetish?

Fucking newberts, they always fuck everything up.
I hear ya Wooly. When I saw the pic all I could think of was who else is on this site looking at this pic right now. Especially if there were younger viewers. I know a lot of members hear have small children, what if one of them got ahold of hamacocks photo? It could really screw with a kids head. This is not the place for him, he's better suited towards a war-based forum.

Hamacock is now on my ignore list so I can't see any more of his drivel. He hasn't even posted an intro, to me he's just a insecure loaner looking for attention.

but you're not worried about kids seeing naked women or relentless profanity...hmmm :coffee
Last edited by habamock on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Woolybug25
#312295
Bad Fish wrote:
Hamacock is now on my ignore list so I can't see any more of his drivel.
Good call, I am about to do the same.

One last thing hamcock, you are a retarded piece of shit.
User avatar
By habamock
#312298
Woolybug25 wrote:
Bad Fish wrote:
Hamacock is now on my ignore list so I can't see any more of his drivel.
Good call, I am about to do the same.

One last thing hamcock, you are a retarded piece of shit.

thank you sir, may I have another?
User avatar
By RFA
#312299
unrelentless? You're clarifyfusing me.
User avatar
By Ajax
#312302
RFA wrote:FYI - there is a banned list...and some actual real people are on it....I have only banned once, and that was this afternoon. Someone did get banned for the reasoning listed below:

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: being a dickhead


Being a Mod allows you to access cool shit like this.
My money says LenH.
User avatar
By RFA
#312303
nope...I didn't see his name on the list.

dude's name was ihatefishermen I sorta remember him....fagerty is on the list too.
Atlantic salmonfly swap

that's like racist against yellow people, mate. […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Every time I see your name Joe I just want to se[…]

"bragging about your kids online is as gay as[…]

Real good Tex. Real good.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine