This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By VTNZ
Thought I was talking about our latest aids flavored twatcicle newtroutscum? No, I am talking about the 23" of snow that fell at my house yesterday....that is all. :coffee
By VTNZ
Here it is....we needed the precip around here, but this was a bit silly...
Attachments:
Late April Dump.jpg
Late April Dump.jpg (47.59 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
Late April Dump2.jpg
Late April Dump2.jpg (43.69 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
Late April Dump3.jpg
Late April Dump3.jpg (46.57 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
By Ajax
VTNZ wrote:Here it is....we needed the precip around here, but this was a bit silly...
That's flat depressing. I'd be so drunk I couldn't type this.
By VTNZ
Ajax wrote:
VTNZ wrote:Here it is....we needed the precip around here, but this was a bit silly...
That's flat depressing. I'd be so drunk I couldn't type this.
If I had been in VT all winter instead of NZ I would have completely lost the plot, but shovelling the shit was heaaaavy. Shit, the plow guy even showed up yesterday am. Silver lining is it charges up the groundwater around here, which was needed a bit. :cool
By Bad Fish
Snowing here as I type. It's getting old, real old.
By Upsetter
Bad Fish wrote:Snowing here as I type. It's getting old, real old.
Baaaaahhhh, shit like this is our best bet at avoiding night owl closures and toxically warm water come august. Dont forget, we are 50-75% of normal just about everywhere. Im rooting for 2ft+ up high and a solid six down low. This winter has been a cakewalk, only a few weeks in december werent prime for time on the water.
By cantfishforshit
I'll be on the river later today... :coffee
By cougarcockburn
yup, snowing like a mofo here in shit lake salty, from 75 tuesday to a balmy 37 right now

Hey Winter - GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!

:bomb

that is all
By Bad Fish
Upsetter wrote:
Bad Fish wrote:Snowing here as I type. It's getting old, real old.
Baaaaahhhh, shit like this is our best bet at avoiding night owl closures and toxically warm water come august. Dont forget, we are 50-75% of normal just about everywhere. Im rooting for 2ft+ up high and a solid six down low. This winter has been a cakewalk, only a few weeks in december werent prime for time on the water.
I know, I know, you're right, we need as much moisture as possible. I think I only used my snowblower 4 times this winter. I'm just daydreaming of Coronas on the Roof Top and college girls in summer dress'. The Caddis had me excited too.
By Ty Webb
Ole AlGore decided he has stopped the near future rise of sea levels well enough to
invest some of his carbon credit cash on a little beachside bungalow...

Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa

The Italian-style home has an ocean view, fountains, six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

April 28, 2010|Lauren Beale, Los Angeles Times

Former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a Montecito-area property to their real estate holdings, reports the Montecito Journal.

The couple spent $8,875,000 on an ocean-view villa on 1.5 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, a real estate source familiar with the deal confirms. The Italian-style house has six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
By Redfooted Mule
I am not proud that he is from my state. What a dick

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
The Kids Are Alright - TR

strong work. but we need to get junior to put a b[…]

waaay late in on this...room for one more? due dat[…]

My Pillow Guy may be running for Governor in the[…]

33512388-91B6-4E0E-ACA0-28DEC975EE58.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine