This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By ickypimp
Douche baggery huh... joshO, check out your own avatar... 48 seconds you say... 6'6", 225lb, folks dont tend to prod me with a stick and last 48 seconds :wink

Thanks for the complement on the flies, the fish seem to like em
By Yard Sale
Better. Seems like a big stick to throw little flies???
By ickypimp
loomis IMX 8' #3 custom build... asked for a thicker grip because my hands are like shovels, the builder decided that it looked better with the fighting butt, i find it works well when wading, my chest pac has a loop on it i put the little fighting butt into and i can rest the rod in the nook of my elbow leaving both hands free
By ditchdoc
That's better. Still unorthodox for the Drake, but orthodoxy is definitely what the Drake is not about.
By leadoverdistance
See, all much moh bettah! :cool I enjoyed that.

Alright, your mission for this dumpster on the internet, is to be our chalk stream doyenne. I read of these damn things in Ritz's ramblings, a fly fisher's life when I was 10. So, we need pictures, shots of good beer, clear streams with cress beds, grayling, trout, and pics of Rachel Weisz's knickers.

By johnbmadwis
ickypimp wrote:asked for a thicker grip because my hands are like shovels
Forget what your mum told ya, just because you have a small penis does not mean you have big hands, it just looks that way.

Nice re-entry. I dig the chalk stream stuff as that's 95% of my troots fishing. More.
Attachments:
kate_beckinsale_10.jpg
kate_beckinsale_10.jpg (43.92 KiB) Viewed 420 times
By Streamer
Thanks ever so much. Welcome. Wipe yer boots off, and shut the door behind you. Lotta weirdos trying to get in here.
I want to visit The Anglers Inn just to steal a coaster or ashtray or something.

Yer New Pal,
Streamer
By Bobwhite
leadoverdistance wrote:Or Keira's knickers.....................

Oh jeezus...

RFA? RFA... where are you?

It's time to show our new friend from the UK what a mountain hippy with photoshop is capable of.

Seriously... I was hoping that things might end up this way. Welcome to the fire... I'll bring the bourbon, and you supply the scotch.
By Randall Dee
ickypimp wrote:... 6'6", 225lb, folks dont tend to prod me with a stick........ :wink .......

..............asked for a thicker grip because my hands are like shovels.............
You must be so proud............. :coffee
Fissures in Trout Idolatry

I blame this on the careless Ethiopian. Fuc[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Royal Michigan Skunk https://live.staticflic[…]

Oooooo.......I like that. And those.....

A Confession

https://midcurrent.com/2019/09/24/podcast-episode-[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine