This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jhnnythndr
ak_powder_monkey wrote:Fuck I don't even tell people I'm fishing the Kenai :cool

(I should say it isn't my first steelhead in 5 years, but my first steelhead without use of an airplane in 5 years)

See you on the water G

What's the Kenai? does it fish pretty good?
By West Chester
Are you using a 4wt or 5wt?
By Float Rod
Congrats!

:cool
By ak_powder_monkey
[report]First official day of summer as far as the city is concerned... The first ship of the year berthed downtown, yeah I'm sure its a clusterfuck. I worked my first day at a real job in a while. Coastal Helicopters, walking annoying tourists to the birds. I just had to go fishing after work. I got my ass kicked, high sun and small streams do not mix when steelhead fishing. Did manage one nice rainbow.
Tonight, dollies[/report]
By BearsFan
Redchaser wrote:Good job monkey nuts. Now if you can get the girl to part her lips for your wooly bugger you'll be in good shape :cool
Awesome!
By stripstrike
Nice. Those dollies can be, uh, hard. To catch. High stick em if you have to.
By Woolybug25
Think the thread is awesome and I will continue to follow it, but I have one nit... the name.

The CWC was a play on the Ak Chronicles name. The name of this thread is now a play on a thread that was a play on another. Tread you own path my man, otherwise, it will be seen as trying to recreate the ambiance that those two threads created. You can forge your own trail powderbutt, I know you can do it.

By Shufisher
Generally a chronicle (Latin: chronica, from Greek χρονικά, from χρόνος, chronos, "time") is a historical account of facts and events ranged in chronological order, as in a time line. Typically, equal weight is given for historically important events and local events, the purpose being the recording of events that occurred, seen from the perspective of the chronicler. This is in contrast to a narrative or history, which sets selected events in a meaningful interpretive context and excludes those the author does not see as important.

Beats the shit out of "unlimited"...thong thread excluded
By Crick Addict
Woolybug25 wrote:Think the thread is awesome and I will continue to follow it, but I have one nit... the name.

The CWC was a play on the Ak Chronicles name. The name of this thread is now a play on a thread that was a play on another. Tread you own path my man, otherwise, it will be seen as trying to recreate the ambiance that those two threads created. You can forge your own trail powderbutt, I know you can do it.

I think he's going for a satirical approach. If so, tread lightly, PM.
By Gaper's Pimp
"The Pimple Papers"
By Float Rod
Gaper's Pimp wrote:"The Pimple Papers"
A classic quote in the movie "Office Space"---------"There it is"..........

Seconded.

The days are receding ....

thanks for the thread and fam matters message been[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Squirmy worms are the hotness out here. Walk […]

Reads

Glad you're enjoying it Obie. I owe Tom a big th[…]

Brood X

damn i guess its been 17 yeqrs since i went back t[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine