This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By LTD
DAY ONE: These are the guys that won the "Auction for Sage"
[report]
_DSC0013.jpg
_DSC0013.jpg (33.75 KiB) Viewed 3349 times
_DSC0014_2.jpg
_DSC0014_2.jpg (38.58 KiB) Viewed 3349 times
_DSC0028.jpg
_DSC0028.jpg (53.77 KiB) Viewed 3349 times
[/report]
The forecast for today was for 50% cloud cover, winds at 10-15, and 40% chance of showers. The fishing for the last three days had been TOUGH.
Today we fed 4, jumped 2, landed 1.

No doubt..... he (Ryan) was laughing with us all day long! Looking forward to another great day tomorrow! :smile
Last edited by LTD on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flyfisheraa573
f'n a cotton ltd! awesome! top shelf...keep it coming...a hero shot be appropriate here...and thank you for posting this
By Nemeth
Good stuff right there.
Last edited by Nemeth on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By LTD
Guys....Sage isn't fishing...these are the guys that won the auction for Sage. Two STAND UP guys I might add.

Today was a special day. Taking this trip reminded me how important LIFE is. How important our friends and family are. How fishing can heal, be it through a great day on the water or through efforts witnessed here on the drake a little over a year ago. :cool Just wanted to share my thoughts.......

If the day ever comes when Sage steps on my deck, I'll be sure to post a report.
By get er done
LTD wrote:Guys....Sage isn't fishing...these are the guys that won the auction for Sage. Two STAND UP guys I might add.

Today was a special day. Taking this trip reminded me how important LIFE is. How important our friends and family are. How fishing can heal, be it through a great day on the water or through efforts witnessed here on the drake a little over a year ago. :cool Just wanted to share my thoughts.......

If the day ever comes when Sage steps on my deck, I'll be sure to post a report.
Your a good man LTD...............
By jerome
:cool
By Truchero
:cool :cool
By BigCliff
get 'er done wrote:
LTD wrote:Guys....Sage isn't fishing...these are the guys that won the auction for Sage. Two STAND UP guys I might add.

Your a good man LTD...............
Yes indeed. Good on ya'.
By Gaper's Pimp
Good work, Don. Sounds like the fish are in their post-worming funk.

Keep after em, brotha.
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave me […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Lady Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

A last visit..tr

Nice stuff

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine