This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Woolybug25
slavetotheflyrod wrote:Summa you guys missed out big time on the wedding. Open bar and Wolly's better half hangs around with a bunch of young, single ladies, many of whom weren't at all hard to look at.

Shoulda been there boys.
Remind me to get some pics of the kiddo to you once they come in. I think we got some good ones of him catching the garter and tearin' up the dance floor. Here are some random pics from the honeymoon.

One of Hemingway's six toed cats...

By BearsFan
Sweet.

D, seadek looks good.
By Ephemeral
Wooly-

Congratulations man.

May the years be long and full of smiles. :cool

eph
By Da Ax
slavetotheflyrod wrote:Summa you guys missed out big time on the wedding. Open bar and Wolly's better half hangs around with a bunch of young, single ladies, many of whom weren't at all hard to look at.

Shoulda been there boys.
:needs_pics
By _9er
Good stuff wooly! congrats again... we all need to fish when you make your way back to MI.
By Cary
LTD wrote: He might be looking for someone to split time on the bow next year. I wouldn't hesitate to split a day with him! He's a great guy!

See you next year wooly! Again......Congrats!

LTD
Congrats WB, a new chapter, there. Regarding the above, PM me if you're looking to split deck time, with a little planning I am down.
By BearsFan
Cary wrote:
LTD wrote: He might be looking for someone to split time on the bow next year. I wouldn't hesitate to split a day with him! He's a great guy!

LTD
Congrats WB, a new chapter, there. Regarding the above, PM me if you're looking to split deck time, with a little planning I am down.
Sounds like a KW bake in the making.
By Woolybug25
Cary wrote:

LTD
I have a couple other drakians that have sent me pm's. I think we can make this happen, but as Bearsfan has stated, this might be turning into a bake of sorts.

:cool
By Cary
would be a good time. throw some dates up...
By Float Rod
Congrats WB25!!

Wish you and your wife nothing but the best!

:cool
WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine