This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By _9er
true love is hard to find... sometimes you think you've found true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego to find two naked people jumping out of your bathroom, like a god damned majic show, ready to double team your girl...

Good luck man and have the time of your life!!! :cool
By Truchero
Congratulations. :cool :cool
By Nemeth
Bow yer heads boys, another good man is lost to weekends with the mother-in-law and fancy no-touch soaps on the toilet..
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Good luck anyways... :cool
By Hogleg
Just celebrated the 1 year anniversary and I still think about the wedding day/week/honeymoon as the best time of my life (although we did spend most of it fishing). Now go have yours, congrats and enjoy your last blow job homey(seriously)!
By Ty Webb
I picture a wedding performed by a shaman, lots of incense with the smell of patchouli ripe on the breeze.
By Bobwhite
Ty Webb wrote:I picture a wedding performed by a shaman, lots of incense with the smell of patchouli ripe on the breeze.
That sounds damned fine to me... like a good time.
By vaku
Congrats woolybug! I have my own wedding coming up on the 24 th. My second, best lesson I learned from the first is to marry someone that you love and who even loves you! Should work out then.

Enjoy the party and make sure you take a few moments for yourselves, otherwise it will all seem like a blur.

pt
By shunned
start as you mean to go on, mate.

I expect to see at least one photo.
I want to see what sort of bird puts up with your shit.

onya, mate. :cool
one of the best things I've ever done and I'm 99% sure the only reason I'm still alive.

hot tip: get ready for that whopper of a fight about a fortnight/month into it.
it sets the pace.
By Bruiser
Ty Webb wrote:I picture a wedding performed by a shaman, lots of incense with the smell of patchouli ripe on the breeze.
Swing and a miss
By RFA
As long as the drawing of the dick-bat I included in your flies last month is on the altar with some candles around it during the service, I'm good. :cool
By Red Humpy
Congrats Wooly!

She's gonna need a hobby if you plan on fishing as much as you do now. I tried giving mine 2 kids to develop a hobby for her while I was away. i would suggest you get more creative than me. My idea backfired.

Best of Luck!

Just remember:

#1 If momma ain't happy, you ain't happy.
#2 If momma ain't happy long enough, you will be alone with half your stuff!

Keep your head down and always reply "Yes Dear".

:cool
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Cheer indeed

Dear Capt Dustin Huff

Has anyone seen a photo of Mike recently? He lo[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hot Orange Bumble-Hog https://live.staticfli[…]

The Beer, The Wine, The Whiskey

I very much liked -The trouts -The brunette in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine