This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By nfishl
Red Humpy wrote:She's gonna need a hobby if you plan on fishing as much as you do now. I tried giving mine 2 kids to develop a hobby for her while I was away. i would suggest you get more creative than me. My idea backfired.
This is some sage advice. It didn't work for me either and I only have one.

Congrats Wooly. :cool
By Heero
Someone married that guy?

My word!

Well, congrats on the marriage, woolybug25. You have achieved something many us might never achieve: tricking a girl into physical relations. At least I hope relations are involved. You dont have to tell us one way or the other. I am just thinking out loud now.

Dangit! There I go getting carried away again. Nothing to see here, move along people.
By NICH
Congrats and good luck :cool
By Crick Addict
Marriage is like a bad car accident, you can't help but look over as you
drive by.....you look anyway, but all you see is carnage.
My condolences....WB! :cool
By Dude
fuck me I haven't been around enough lately. Good stuff man, congrats!
By LTD
I had the pleasure of meeting woolybug25 and the MRS. this past week. :cool Lets just say he's a lucky guy! :cool
Although we had planned a day on the water while they were here we weren't able to get out for anything but a short/rough/windy couple of hours with no fish to be had. He might be looking for someone to split time on the bow next year. I wouldn't hesitate to split a day with him! He's a great guy!

See you next year wooly! Again......Congrats!

LTD
By Woolybug25
Thanks for all the kind words fellas. Wedding went well and I am pretty happy about life in general. It was very cool to come back and see all of the well wishes. Someone once said that the suck has some of the best "salt of the earth folks". He was right, thanks again.

:cool

LTD - Thanks again for taking me out and it was cooler than hell to meet up with you and TP. Looking forward to giving those bastage fish another shot. It was probably better that the weather didn't cooperate. If we would have made a killing, I dont think I would have gotten back onto the plane!
By madplatter
Wooly, congrats man! I new this day was approaching, I was thinking about you guys the other day as I passed the Yale exit. Been off the board for a couple months, lots of stuff going on but now it's time to fish.

I wish nothing but the best for you and Mrs. Wooly, I hope she gives you as much leash as my wife gives me, just remember it's a two way street.

Dude, let's fish soon!
By The Volfish
Que paso, Platter? Ocala anytime soon?

Make with some pics from the trip Wooly one!
By slavetotheflyrod
Summa you guys missed out big time on the wedding. Open bar and Wolly's better half hangs around with a bunch of young, single ladies, many of whom weren't at all hard to look at.

Shoulda been there boys.
By LTD
slavetotheflyrod wrote:Summa you guys missed out big time on the wedding. Open bar and Wolly's better half hangs around with a bunch of young, single ladies, many of whom weren't at all hard to look at.

Shoulda been there boys.
I don't doubt that for a minute......wooly, you better keep us in mind down the road!???
By cool manchu
Congrats! Best of luck to you and the Mrs. :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool
The Beer, The Wine, The Whiskey

I very much liked -The trouts -The brunette […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Cheer indeed

Dear Capt Dustin Huff

Has anyone seen a photo of Mike recently? He lo[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hot Orange Bumble-Hog https://live.staticfli[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine