This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By burgerthumb
Thank you for a truly inspirational post.
By Bruiser
:cool :cool :cool That's awesome.

I'd encourage everyone who's able to do so - volunteer. Thalweg does not get paid $$ for that gig - in fact it's pretty clear that he spends his own money on those kids - and I bet he gets as much out of it as those kids do.

I've spent 15 days a year for 23 years with these guys http://www.adaptiveski.org

Next year I'll add 7 days in Aspen where I will be humbled by 20 paraplegic vets that I'll get to ski with.
By Bad Fish
I believe this same trip last year got you a free ride from Gardiner. Totally awesome report. Wish we had something like this around here, I'd volunteer in a heartbeat.

Bandito's shot is great.

Thanks Thalweg, you made my day. :cool
By berzerker
I ain't ashamed to admit I shed a tear readin' that post. Good work! It is soo easy to give on kids like that, glad you haven't. the lessons you are teachin' them can't be found in a school book. Awesome post.
By SOBF
Thal,
This has to be one of the best Suck posts ever !! Hat's off to you and the others who helped . Good stuff my friend.
By Gremlin
Wow!

That has to be the best post I've read!

hats off to you! You have a big family by the looks of it.
By tailchaser
Very cool

Le sigh. That's okay, Root. I'm no better or worse[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

yes.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine