This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Oldog
Wonderful
:bow
By Ephemeral
GP-

That was a fantastic report and some wonderful photos. Thank you.

eph
By BearsFan
I feel like there was an Auburn - LSU game a few years back in Jacksonville. Met a bunch of Auburn girls at the bars in Tallahassee the night before, hot tail with amazing accents and great manners. They all invited me to come visit them in AL. Why havn't I gone yet? (probably because I would never come back).

Moral of the story, take lots of pics for us at the tailgates.
By thalweg
Good stuff Gp. Love those dollies.
Next time you two go up there I bet he takes you.
By Gaper's Pimp
Met a bunch of Auburn girls at the bars in Tallahassee the night before, hot tail with amazing accents and great manners.
Yep, the two-legged scenery on that campus is quite nice. We were there for a game last fall and my eyeballs were bugged out on stalks. I have a feeling that the boy will forget his highschool girlfriend pretty quick once he arrives.
By Float Rod
:bow :bow :bow

WOW!!!!

Awesome shots and story.

Thank you for sharing!!

All the best to your son. What a great Dad he has

:cool
By Streamer
Oi loik the poik.
And everything else in this fabulous TR. Nice job of dadding. Your boy will never, ever forget that trip.

Good on ya.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By Lurgee
Great stuff Tosh, you have added another strong deposit into the memory bank for your son. My Dad took me on a couple of low frills trips to upper Ontario when I was in high school and I can still vividly remember every minute of these trips as if they were yesterday. I have 1 and 3 year old boysright now and absolutely cannot wait to let the bribery begin! :cool
By FredA
Wow. Very cool. I'm going to have to do Alaska again and do it right. On a scale of "the fishing was great" to "oh my god I can't believe how fucking awesome the fishing was!" I think I got the former. Looks like you guys got the latter. You two will be reminiscing about that trip for years to come. :cool
Last edited by FredA on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By West Chester
Looks fucking awesome and love those underwater shots :cool
By Sakonnet
"Alasker"... you'd do well in Bassachusetts with the accent. :cool

What are the Dean's List prizes?
Friday Cheer Through Pics

[attachment=1]a_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]a_[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went f[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Blue Zulu Muddler https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]