This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By AftonAngler
You heard it here first Sportsfans

1st Annual Upper Wisco Musky Ball

Hosted by Musky Country Outfitters

@

Boulder Lodge - Ghost Lake Wisconsin

Thursday October 28th thru Monday November 1st 2010 (already planning a pig roast and live music Friday Night)

Dirtbags to Tycoons...come one come all. Musky on the fly, steelhead, grouse and waterfow...drink, dance, eat, relax...

Details to follow. Contact guide@muskycountryoutfitters.com for specific details if you want to come/stay/play

RickyBobby, Ramcatt, Treehorn...this is what we discussed out in OR this spring...

NICH, NEMO...great chance to get back to Wisco...

The rest of you fellows...what better way to get yer Musky Jones on...plenty of water and prime time to have a grassroots musky_on_the_fly conclave.

Pass the word.

Thanks

Brad and The Musky Tribe

By deerfly
damn that looks like a fine time right there. :cool I would love to figure out a way to get there...
By Mad_Mike
Damn you AA... we just booked a house in Atlantic beach for the weekend right before that to chase albies..... your sense of timing is awful..... Yall have fun though... I'll tip one back thinkin' bout ya! :cool
By Carolina_Fly
steelhyde wrote:I'll be there man.

I thought I recognized AA from somewhere.
By Adams
In-(barring intervention by some judge, oppposing mouthpiece, or unreasonably demanding client willing to pay me). BOULDERS got camper spots, don't they AA? Can bring Clacka.
Maybe. Hopefully. Will bring 1989 RiverMaster. Will come via ferry.
By Springfed
Meatwad wrote:oh fuck
My thoughts exactly...IN, if you all will take a BAKE noob.

Peace,
C
Change of scenery TR

Hope you nailed one of those feather merchants in […]

Pour a Sip and Argue Away

Thats SIR Sean Connery, yanks! A real legend.

Musky Addicts Anonymous

bump! IMG_2151~photo-full.jpg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hedgehog Kate https://live.staticflickr.com/[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine