This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By mendthatshit87
So my girl calls me today and tells me, "Hey, I got accepted into my rotations today for med school! The first one Im going to is in Sheridan Montana. Its going to be during August/September of next year. Theres like; a lot of trout fishing out there like, isnt there?"
At this point: I jizzed my pants and said, baby I cant wait to spend so much time out there with you.
This is perfect timing as I should have wrapped by my fisheries and shark research...
Shes so excited because she thinks Im coming out there to spend time with her....HAHA what nonsense.
So any drakians out around those parts???
Trying to go fishing with me? Trying to get drunk with me? Maybe a little high?
Any places (ie bars, restauraunts, RIVERS) that I must check out in my 3-4 weeks there?
Help me out fellas.
Last time I was this excited it was the night before christmas, and I was 3. :smile
By fumerole
You're going to hate it,

Just sayin.
By KP
mendthatshit87 wrote:So my girl calls me today and tells me, "Hey, I got accepted into my rotations today for med school! The first one Im going to is in Sheridan Montana. Its going to be during August/September of next year. Theres like; a lot of trout fishing out there like, isnt there?"
At this point: I jizzed my pants and said, baby I cant wait to spend so much time out there with you.
This is perfect timing as I should have wrapped by my fisheries and shark research...
Shes so excited because she thinks Im coming out there to spend time with her....HAHA what nonsense.
So any drakians out around those parts???
Trying to go fishing with me? Trying to get drunk with me? Maybe a little high?
Any places (ie bars, restauraunts, RIVERS) that I must check out in my 3-4 weeks there?
Help me out fellas.
Last time I was this excited it was the night before christmas, and I was 3. :smile
Pastor Ben is out there--in fact, RIGHT there.

Of course, I don't think he's going to get drunk or high with you, but if you're even halfway decent around him, he'll point you in some directions to some AMAZING water. That, and he's very good company on a stream.

I'd fish with him any day of the week and twice on Sunday, pun intended.

KP
By mendthatshit87
Thats awesome. I like PB's posts. I dont have to drink or smoke to enjoy my time out there. I'm not some raging substance abuser. I haven't even lit up in about 9 months. Some good fishing and company is plenty.
Thanks for the help.
Anybody feel free to PM me if you don't like discussing out in the open.
Just a kid whos never been out to the area and looking to fish and company.
By shunned
way to go, dickhead... I need someone there in late july.
:cool
By FlyFishNut
Congrats Mend... :cool

NOW .. we will expect you to do a photographic journal like Mad Mike's kid brother in AK.

Don't dissapoint....
By Nemeth
I think you should take me too, it's been a while since we fished. I don't know shit about montana but I got a gps and an atlas. We'll figure it out.
By flybug.pa.
GOOD WHAT ARE YOU DONG IN JUNE? :coffee
By Bad Fish
Sheridan is in the heart of it. Crazy amount of good water around there, two months isn't enough. Hit up the Bozeman and Dillon crew here on the board if you want a seat in a boat.
By MTgrayling
Nice! You got a picture of her?

:needs_pics

I can show you some places near there, that is if you can keep your mouth shut better than Spud. :cheer

Should be hopper time.
By Lenny
seriously, do you really call her Baby?

just curious

:cool I concur with WB :cool

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Fighting foam https://live.staticflickr.com/6553[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

After 2 weeks of quarantine, we finally got out fo[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnsGFALd04 https:[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine