This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Crick Addict
Do you'uns sell crickets,minners,red wigglers,nightcrawlers,eagle claw hooks,vienna sausage,red&white bobbers,
metal stringers,styrofoam buckets,johnson closed faced reels, etc...? Drake discounts? :gun
Last edited by Crick Addict on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Cary
Would you like to buy a few backissues of Saltwater Flyfishing? I think I got the one with the chick in the yellow bikini with her nips poking through. Most of the pages are unvarnished.
By CarpeTructa
Donsbaitandtackle wrote:if you're a die hard fly fisherman like me who happens to service the entire fishing community
Please pull your teeth and grow a beard before servicing us, spammer. You're not fooling anybody with your attempt to get free advertising here - we can see right through ya.
see right through ya.jpg
see right through ya.jpg (23.39 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
By B.M. Barrelcooker
Ahh, you must be the dude at the bass pro-fly shop at Ft lauderdale that gave me the usual from behind the counter "this is how I doi it" beatdown. Thanks but no thanks...my favorite part about not catching fish in south florida last week is that I did it my way and learned my own lessons about water temps in the 60's. I had some good meals...saw some great country .....made some fantastic through the mangroves casts ......and whistled a happy tune for the entire 1,040 mile drive home saturday and sunday.
By Pumpkinheadheero
I shall be your friend. Let all who oppose us quiver with disbelief and tremble with envy as we two, together, fight to break the will of many more 200+ pound tarpon than have ever been, or shall ever be, subdued via fly rod by two mortal men. Legends, we shall be.
By Donsbaitandtackle
And Don's Bait and Tackle will Live on forever thanks to the continued growth of the threads I post and you're never ending desire to let it come to an end. I know where you'll all stop when you head down here to catch your first tarpon, bonefish, or permit. Thanks
[imgImage][/img]
By fly_stripper
Donsbaitandtackle[quote] wrote:And Don's Bait and Tackle will Live on forever thanks to the continued growth of the threads I post and you're never ending desire to let it come to an end. I know where you'll all stop when you head down here to catch your first tarpon, bonefish, or permit. Thanks
Yea I do know where, Bass Pro in Miami, World Wide Sportsman and Sandy's shop Islamorada, you bait chuckin fuck. Stop your spammin and GTFO.
By fatman
Larry?
:bomb
By Donsbaitandtackle
I forgot my new friend B.M. Barrelcooker, at the Bass Pro in Ft. Lauderdale you might have had the priveledge of being helped by an older gentleman by the name of Bill Curtis. Apparently, not only didn't you realize that Mr. Curtis was the pioneer of flats fishing for bonefish and permit here in South Fl , but also the the inventor of the poling platform that every shallowwater boat in the world now uses and the reason he still has to work is that none of the current boat manufactures who use his concept pay him a dime. The other older gentleman Jerry Aplleton has been fly fishing down here for over 30 years and last year landed 150lb tarpon from a gheenoe. Open your ears next time and you might learn something.

You shipped it to the house in Albuquerque, right?

whatcha tying?

Tying with FredA and a lurker. 20200223_122144.jpg[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yet Another Carnage Skwala https://live.stat[…]

I have been in pharmaceuticals and these country f[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine