This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Henry's Fork Dork
From epol's post:
Dr Willem Gertenbach, Kruger's nature conservation manager, said:"The problem is not the lions but the illegal immigrants. The big cats have not so much acquired the taste for human flesh but developed an instinct that people on foot are much easier to stalk and catch than, say, an impala."
I can't blame the tigers either, would you really want to fuck with this:
ImageCan someone give me a fo'shizzle?

<small>[ May 18, 2006, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Henry's Fork Dork ]</small>
By Deerhawk
In 1975, I used to sit on my deck overlooking S. Mission jetty checkin the surf, and watchin the previous night's "Crossers" walk the beach to "Freedom" n Saw lot's of my buddies get popped for open containers on the boardwalk by the cops..... but you know, I never once saw the cop's sittin on the beach with there light's flashin in the pre-dawn......funny.n Point. If even one thinks that this deal is "New"... sorry kid's, this is been going on for a long time.n Points;n 1) If you pass out the "Paper", follow up. DON'T sit in an empty court room callin names of people that you KNOW arn't there!!!n 2)If you say your going to do a "Worker Program", then FUCKIN DO IT!!!!n 3)They pay the Taxes just like everyone else!n 4)They suffer the hardships just like everyone else (NO FREE foodstamps, healthcare, etc)n 5)Citizenship in 10 years Min!n If anyone dosen't like it, boot them the fuck out!n I just watched 20 people get their citizenship here in Portland last week, it took them years!n Point.
These folks were the Proudest group of individuals I have seen in a long time! You could tell they WANTED IT!!!! There is a distinct difference between them and the "Others"n Rant off...
By banknote
:stupid: n and ya know, don't ya trhink it's it's been a litle bit too long?(fukin vodka)
Imagen shit almost forgot the pie

<small>[ May 18, 2006, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Ed ]</small>
By Nemo
Thanks Ed. Also, I'd like to recommend a book: Lines and Shadows, by Joseph Wambaugh. It's got to be at least 20 years old by now because I read it when i was in the army, but i bet you could find it on Amazon for like $4.It's non-fiction, about a San Diego-based border patrol called B.A.R.F. (Can't remember what the acronym stands for.) I don't care which side of this issue you are on (I tend to be pretty liberal-leaning in these matters, but one of my best friends from high school is a cop in Phoenix, so I know I'd feel differently if I were in his shoes.) Anyway, doesn't matter. It's just a really good book that has some vivid, very frightening descriptions about the underground world of immigrant trafficking and the after-dark violence that occurs out there in the middle of the desert. It'll keep you reading, and may give you a new outlook on the people crossing the border—and the people trying to stop them.(I think the govt should contract Scientific Anglers to just string some 1X a foot off the ground from San Diego to El Paso. It wouldn't keep anyone out but at least they'd, you know, fall down and stuff. )
By Spooled
This is the greatest sight in the world. Where else can you talk about politics, boobies and pie, beer, cigars, and flyfishing in one website?
By TX.
ow 'bout a new flag?
By FliesOnly
By coolconman
Illegal immigrants are definitely a burden on taxpayers, so tax them for the benefits they're receiving, it's still a helluva lot better than what they're getting in Meheko. But while we're at it, why don't we stop giving billion dollar tax cuts to the fucking oil companies and billionaires. Maybe that'd would help this massive deficit we've got going on.Anybody catch that whackjob John Gibson on Fox the other night."First, a story yesterday that half of the kids in this country under five years old are minorities. By far, the greatest number are Hispanic. You know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority of the population is Hispanic...To put it bluntly, we need more babies."That's taken slightly out of context but you get the gist of it. Here's a link to the story if you want.Make More BabiesI'm sorry, but I have a bit of a problem with people saying we need to have more babies, when there are thousands of kids in our own country that aren't taken care of. I've got no problem if you want to have kids, but to start saying it's our patriotic duty to procreate more is fucking ridiculous. We've got enough of a population problem on this planet as it is.
By banknote
Originally posted by coolconman:n Anybody catch that whackjob John Gibson on Fox the other night."...To put it bluntly, we need more babies."n
seems to me what he really meant to put bluntly was "we need more white babies."
By Nubbs
Originally posted by coolconman:n "....half of the kids in this country under five years old are minorities. By far, the greatest number are Hispanic. You know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority of the population is Hispanic...To put it bluntly, we need more babies."
LOL this has gotta be John Gibson’s worst nightmare.
By ToothyCritter
so it should all boil down to packing their spic asses up and sending them back...!!! Seeems a simple thing to me...Just thinking a loud... :confused: OR :gun: and let god sort em out!

<small>[ May 21, 2006, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: ToothyCritter ]</small>
By Spooled
I can't believe that statement has been posted this long without comment from the Wookie. TC how have you escaped unscathed. :gun:

:smile

Unlimited Bronze Backs

Girls got a few I am not too sure how I misse[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

#98 Gas $3.04 Partly cloudy, upper 70s The ri[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

All jacks and one or 2 bull reds in the pic. I ran[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine