This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Muddled Duck
Ruddy Duck wrote:I think the concept of a place for mini TR's will take off.

You did a fine job getting it started.
Amen.
The Drake Unlimited Almost a TR Thread
For those who seldom fish or fish poorly

I fit squarely in both groups. Shit, this year I've fished three half days (not three-and-a-half days). First time since I was six I've eaten more fish than I've caught.

Sorry for the rant. Y'all post up some more stuff. I envy those of you getting out at all.
By slavetotheflyrod
chainsawsean wrote:i'm so sorry furburger. shit stain is so outdated. try hashbrown or mudbutt. yours truly, wet fart. hey look i'm up to 3 posts :cheer
On second thought, forget the intro.

You'll be leaving soon anyway.

Love,

Slave
By Bruiser
[report]Cool. Here's a few from a much needed trip to church last Sunday.
tried to fix this one, it's also good neck exercise
moonrise over Pilar
Legs are SORE[/report]
By chainsawsean
think before you run your pie hole... DRE salesman. hey man i was responding to a link set to me, and gave a fellow fisherman i met on that river some grief. and you slam me with profanity and disrespect. sorry the link didn't direct me to the rules department. if you gotta know, i've been fishing the Pacific ocean for 38 yrs, and picked up flyfishin 15 yrs. ago. i tie my own flies , build my own rods.i pick up the Drake mag. when i can. i respect people on rivers and don't drop in.i go out of my way to let people fish in peace.it's big world and their are enough assholes. i handle fish with respect, i crimp my barbs 99% of the time. i raft and fish as many rivers as i can, and clean up my camps. as you can see by my low post numbers , i dont blog or air my laundry, but generally respect people that do. thankyou. your secret police tactics are weak and rude. i see you work for DRE, and you have the odescity to advertise one day and slam your subscribers the next. wtf. you put the "dic" in dictator. the computer is a helleva tool. it can make or break you. next time i'll read the fine print before posting. my bad. sorry to the ole boys club. in the mean time give yourself a rusty hook. :cool
By Darthmonkey
chainsawsean wrote:think before you run your pie hole... DRE salesman. hey man i was responding to a link set to me, and gave a fellow fisherman i met on that river some grief. and you slam me with profanity and disrespect. sorry the link didn't direct me to the rules department. if you gotta know, i've been fishing the Pacific ocean for 38 yrs, and picked up flyfishin 15 yrs. ago. i tie my own flies , build my own rods.i pick up the Drake mag. when i can. i respect people on rivers and don't drop in.i go out of my way to let people fish in peace.it's big world and their are enough assholes. i handle fish with respect, i crimp my barbs 99% of the time. i raft and fish as many rivers as i can, and clean up my camps. as you can see by my low post numbers , i dont blog or air my laundry, but generally respect people that do. thankyou. your secret police tactics are weak and rude. i see you work for DRE, and you have the odescity to advertise one day and slam your subscribers the next. wtf. you put the "dic" in dictator. the computer is a helleva tool. it can make or break you. next time i'll read the fine print before posting. my bad. sorry to the ole boys club. in the mean time give yourself a rusty hook. :cool
Cool story bro, got a daughter?
By Randall Dee
chainsawsean wrote:think before you run your pie hole... DRE salesman. hey man i was responding to a link set to me, and gave a fellow fisherman i met on that river some grief. and you slam me with profanity and disrespect. sorry the link didn't direct me to the rules department. if you gotta know, i've been fishing the Pacific ocean for 38 yrs, and picked up flyfishin 15 yrs. ago. i tie my own flies , build my own rods.i pick up the Drake mag. when i can. i respect people on rivers and don't drop in.i go out of my way to let people fish in peace.it's big world and their are enough assholes. i handle fish with respect, i crimp my barbs 99% of the time. i raft and fish as many rivers as i can, and clean up my camps. as you can see by my low post numbers , i dont blog or air my laundry, but generally respect people that do. thankyou. your secret police tactics are weak and rude. i see you work for DRE, and you have the odescity to advertise one day and slam your subscribers the next. wtf. you put the "dic" in dictator. the computer is a helleva tool. it can make or break you. next time i'll read the fine print before posting. my bad. sorry to the ole boys club. in the mean time give yourself a rusty hook. :cool
By blumpkin
Huh...

In your 38 years of unbridled fishing awesomeness,
did you buy a camera by chance???

Pics of:
fly tie caught fish
boobs
pie
more boobs
more fly tie caught fish
your shiny kettle
more boobs

You don't really need to explain... anything...

It is simple really,
or you can be a troll for a year.
By stratabass
Bruiser wrote:[report]Cool. Here's a few from a much needed trip to church last Sunday.

moonrise over Pilar
Legs are SORE[/report]
Of this trip, I am a fan.
By D-nymph
Peetso,

if that creek was around here it would have 10" stocker rainbows that look like the concrete sidewalk or 8" smallies in it, not 20"+ Walleyes. You suk.

:cool
By mdm
Headed out to a Texas tailwater for a few hours.

I can usually get the buffalo to play here. This one had a gash in it with moss growing out of it. Kinda gross.

Found a school of small whites. This one looked pretty beaten up.

The flow tripled all of a sudden with no warning. Thank you COE.

Fun little excursion. :cool
The return of Stolen Hours

#78 77 and sunny with gas $4.40 The river was […]

Happy Canada Day, Canadians

gay.

Any help in NoCal?

wow, I missed most of this thread. I have emails […]

CarpSpace

Don’t think I’ve seen it that low!!!!

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine