This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By befuddled
Peetso,

man you are killing me. what a day

befuddled
By fatman
bullship wrote: Image
scratches on your knuckles?
By Fuzz
[report]a little smallie fishing on the last day of school.

hike in

froggies

dsfk. sparky was a good dog until the storm..........

Image[/report]
By crabtops
Went fishing the day before the small fry arrived. We went to my local spot to try to spot and feed a bass while Mrs Tops lounged in the sun and floated in the ocean. Along the way she snapped a few pics.

Lots of clam dunkers around leads to some pretty boring DSFK

Saw one bass as she was fleeing but did manage to feed a couple birds

Always good for getting rid of the skunk.

I'll have to hang onto this one for a little while.
By jerms
[report]Ingredients:

one part fiddlers, fresh

one part grass, spartina, along with one badazz little skiff

two parts water, salt

Bring water to about 82 degrees. No need to add fish, they'll be there...

Image[/report]
By steelrain202
so after a few weeks of casting in the river behind the house and in my front yard. ive got the snap t, double and single spey down. time to go fish. took off from the house with my switch rod in hand and went to oldest/widest river i could find near my house.

fished for bit sat on big rock in the middle of the river for some lunch

this was damn good sammich

then it happened my first fish on a switch rod on the swing. caught 15 or so just like this one

then i had what has to be a first. a huge horny head on an intruder pattern with a switch rod. this ole fella fought like a loaf of bread. i have to give him props i had the upper hand with an 11ft 6wt rod.

life is good.
By Transylwader
Crabtops is that a gurnard? Holy fuck! Recognise those flashy pectorals! Bottom feeding submitches that taste good with some "slap chips" and vinegar in Limey side... :cool
The rest of you guys fucking suck, I don't have the bollocks to post my pune effort from this shit storm of a weekend :gun
By crabtops
That is a sea robin. They feed on just about everything. Not very smart and easy to spot but as consolation they fight like a wet sock. Not really anything to be posting about but this seems a fitting thread.
By Bruiser
[report]I got up early this morning and drove up to a nice little local trickle. It's up high and it's beautiful but I just don't fish it much because it's kind of like a local Jurassic Park. Most of it's private and there are lots of uber wealthy fishing retreats where the river has been rebuilt by one of those consulting companies.
Nice little creek though
NM is a hotbed of Civil War activity. Bet you did not know that, Southern Freakers.
Morada
Snuck in below one of the fancy places. It's fenced but not private. It's surrounded by heavily armed private landowners, like the guy that played batman in the movie. I got some nice fish on the dry and what I was waiting for. A batman fish. So I came home early!
:cool[/report]
The return of Stolen Hours

#78 77 and sunny with gas $4.40 The river was […]

Happy Canada Day, Canadians

gay.

Any help in NoCal?

wow, I missed most of this thread. I have emails […]

CarpSpace

Don’t think I’ve seen it that low!!!!

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine