This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Aguirre wrote:Smithammer once rose an Orca to a size 22 Adams just to get an erection.
I had heard about this. He is said to live in my area. He's like bigfoot or something,very enigmatic and mysterious.

The Smithhammer is said to have rid the Snake River drainage of huge alligators.....With only a bamboo 5 wt.
jerome wrote:I had heard about this. He is said to live in my area. He's like bigfoot or something,very enigmatic and mysterious.

The Smithhammer is said to have rid the Snake River drainage of huge alligators.....With only a bamboo 5 wt.
If only he could do that to the 'bows. . .
So did the shunned known as Mitch aka 2fish really leave? WTF? He didn't even put up some bland SBS beforehand.
Yard Sale wrote:So did the shunned known as Mitch aka 2fish really leave? WTF? He didn't even put up some bland SBS beforehand.
Yard Sale wrote:So did the shunned known as Mitch aka 2fish really leave?  WTF?  He didn't even put up some bland SBS beforehand.
Shunned tells milk  when, and if, it expires.

He's taught old dogs countless new tricks.

He won the world series of poker 
using UNO cards.

Some of you have PM'd me asking about his mental condition, all I can say is that he finally morphed into a butterfly.

Tyler Durden and Santa Claus aren't real...

Was Shunned?
Fishing Scotland

Only thing I have fished nearby is the North Esk n[…]

A Confession

bubbles.png

So if I lost my password for 2 years can I show […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munchkin Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine