This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By yard4sale
It’s just so reassuring to come back from a few days out of cell coverage and see 3/4 of the drake posts from one source. Some things never change.
By yard4sale
So fctp is for cocksuckers?

Why exactly do you post here? It certainly ain’t for the fishing.

I didn’t catch a damn thing. It is possible to go camping for reasons other than fishing...
I love how worked up you cunts get nowadays. everything is just the absolute fucking worst, isn't it?
what. the. fuck. happened. to. you.
I'm embarrassed that I sincerely let myself believe I was dealing with the hardest of men.

edgy beget agedly, hey.

new day, same thoughts.

so what'd you camp?
By yard4sale
What happened to us?

We all had lives beyond this board. Sharing some fishing stories online was just part of it.

What happened to you that a stupid fly fishing website became a major part of your identity?
explain the last throwaway line, mate.
you know, like you actually thought about it outside one of your typically famous innernet sepps mike drops.

maybe dazzle with some of those sharp scott p math skills while your[sic] at it.
By yard4sale
Best way to explain it would be to take on a Seinfeld style abstinence challenge.

I’ll give you one post for response but after that the next post from either of us loses.

Can you handle not posting on the drake for a day? A week? A month?
ha ha ha... nice try. paint your own fucking fence, sawyer.

look, I understand how one may think a few sentences here takes all fucking day but I gotta be honest, this is a streak of piss.
it literally takes a couple minutes to keep up with you lot and this tome of fly fishing and guess who fucking died today information.

this message for example comes after a cup of tea and before a meeting with a draftsman, and then council.
I know, I know, mate... it's nearly fucking inconceivable that someone could do this at 11:10 in the morning.

so listen, inspector fucking cluedo. I'm going to be gone for a couple of hours.
you can post as much as you like. or don't. I don't care.
what I would like you to do, if your mind stretches that far, is figure out how a fishing forum becomes someone's identity.
give me an example. show me how fucking smart you are. or don't.

it's a big decision in a town called alice.
By Kfoxwyo
I think that when someone changes their identity on a fishing board numerous times based on the number of posts they have made and seems not to fish and judges others...one self identification should be questioned....Really your fucking problem is when you see a mirror you a peice of glass. And with no pleasure but because you seem to take offense at the concept of sips poured, who suffered a tragedy and then took solace in the well wishes of a fly fishing board..I do not belittle your family loss only your absence of a filter... tome

I never claimed the knowledge of proper English....but this is a fish mate.
Attachments:
IMG_2239 2.jpeg
mitch
IMG_2239 2.jpeg (45.56 KiB) Viewed 238 times
Kfoxwyo wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:41 pm I think that (no one asked but go on...) when someone changes their identity (nope. it was always me. anyone who could find their own ass with their hand knew. sorry if I startled some.) on a fishing board numerous times based on the number of posts they have made (based on salmo if you remember/know) and seems not to fish (ha ha. serious sepps slander, is that. oooooo. ha ha. but really. like most things... you wouldn't fucking know) and judges others (finish the sentence, mate... other's antics on the innerweb. you know. like reporting/reposting every fucking time I fish)...one self identification should be questioned (see point two, lad)....Really your fucking problem is when you see a mirror you a peice (fiver) of glass. (what.) And with no pleasure but because you seem to take offense at the concept of sips poured (crocodile sips), who suffered a tragedy (personally? name one. and don't you dare say yardsale franklin) and then took solace in the well wishes of a fly fishing board.. (uh oh...name two now) I do not belittle your family loss (fuck's sake. now three) only your absence of a filter...
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:08 am ha ha...
oh boy. what a cunt that mtice is.
he said ha ha at an old thread. get him.

did you even fucking read it?
no. too busy joining the latest fucking face time parade.

tome prolly means fancy phonebook where you is at.

I never claimed the knowledge of proper English....but this is a fish mate.

cool. you need to get that shit over to those, as someone earlier miscalled it... friday cocksuckers.
okay. to be fair that took about 6 min.
red is tricky.
By CC Riebeeck
[quote]You may see and hear things you don’t want to hear, and it may not be about fishing at all.

-Jed quoting Old Dog-[/quote]

We're gadflies (some)

A chosen disposition

And refuse to believe...call us Socrates in The Clouds or Rabelais

Others are mere pissants

You can't help yourself...your ressentiment

You know who you are (as do we)

The fire here burns brightest,

The round's on us...

:cool
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.