This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
[report]Bob White illustrated the chapter headers with a Tarpon Fly...

I got it framed the other day.

bobwhitefly.jpg
bobwhitefly.jpg (102.52 KiB) Viewed 765 times
Here's a look....[/report]
By HPFF
Just ordered mine today. From the looks of the forecast the sitting by the fire , book reading season has begun around here.
Looking forward to this one...thanks for all your work gents! :cool
[report]well ya can't judge a book by its cover

[attachment=0]bbic.jpg[/attachment]

oh, and there is hope for some of ya'll

[/report]
Attachments:
bbic.jpg
bbic.jpg (39.3 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
By Oldog
Have not been around in a long time.

Good to see great things still come from the Suk.

Can't wait to read it ?
Y'all should be getting those books any day now... Sales have been brisk and when the money finds its way to me (late Jan) I'll be cutting a check for the BFTT. This is my first time publishing a book and using CreatSpace/Amazon so I wasn't sure how the whole thing would work out. The book is sold on the Direct link, where a greater portion of the sales go to the fund, and it is now listed with Amazon as well (the said that could take up to two weeks, but maybe that was just for the "look inside" feature) and they take a greater portion of the sale.

Anyway, once you get your book, help us out by posting a review on the Amazon page...

http://www.amazon.com/Mexico-Returns-St ... co+returns

Thanks for your support!

-wb
In the spirit of all things Drakian - "Where's My fucking book?" (you see Nemo, you're not the only guy that gets this) .. ok actually I checked the package tracking and it should arrive today. Can't wait.
It came in yesterday afternoon, much nicer than I expected. The book I'm planning is going to be a bunch of loose leaf paper with a staple in the corner.
Great job on putting this together, Thanks WB!

seems like the locals would be more concerned abou[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Doobry Snatcher https://live.staticf[…]

You maddah fahkaz! Righteous :cool

LA Marsh......TR

Gotdang! Goodness all around! :smile

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine