This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Streamer
Okay, sooooo....Last week, I started coughing some nastiness up, so I went to the hospital Wednesday afternoon. After a chest X-ray which begat a CT scan, they found a mass in my right lung. On Friday morning, they did a needle biopsy in the CT scanner. Go home and rest, take these antibiotics, we'll call you when the biopsy results come in. Rest and medication all weekend, waiting as fast as I can. This morning, a call from the pulmonary doc. " You have a particularly nasty version of bacterial pneumonia, but there is no cancer." Best. News. Ever.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By Bruiser
Taking a chug of my great home brew coffee to celebrate that fantastic news :cool
By LA Fly Guy
Good job on getting it checked out. Glad its not cancer. Take care of that pneumonia.
By flybug.pa.
Phneumonia has taken out some of my best friends, GLAD you got checked and stay on the meds!!
By Redchaser
Great news Streamer. Now get yourself well.
By befuddled
damn, not sure if I should say congrats or sorry.

make sure you stab that shit in the fuck and get well soon!
By woolly bugger
hope you mend quickly... you know at your age....
By V Wake
I just let out an audible sigh if relief. That ended a lot better than I first thought. Finish the meds, kiss your loved ones, and go get your hands slimy.
By Kylemc
V Wake wrote:I just let out an audible sigh if relief. That ended a lot better than I first thought. Finish the meds, kiss your loved ones, and go get your hands slimy.
Exactly what Knox said
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Hell ya. 3 more weeks for me. Ifn they dont c[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Foamhead Carnage Hopper https://live.static[…]

whatcha tying?

Yes sir :cheer

snowflake writing paper

does the monkey smoke and carry a switchblade?[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine