This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Gremlin
and........ for obvious reasons, this watch must be waterproof!
By The Wandering Blues
[report]Suck it, Bitches! You're moving to the Bay Area. Go big.
Image[/report]
By Fishwater
Lurgee wrote:I'm rough on stuff and historically have destroyed watches in no time whatsoever.

However, upon reading this post I looked down at the Citizen I've been wearing for the last 8 years and realized I've done nothing to it other than reset it for daylight savings time and many time zone jumps. Been bulletproof as far as I'm concerned.
X2
Citizen Eco Drive
By James
Woolybug25 wrote:
Glista wrote:I’m with SouthFork on the Casio. I have had a G-sock for 5 or 6 years now. Tough, water proof, Solar powered.

http://www.shopcasio.com/category/watch ... ns-watches
Count me in too! Atomic time, so you never have to set it either. Pair that with never having to change the battery (solar recharge), being waterproof and being shockproof... and you have a kick ass watch.
Spicytuna wrote:
Glista wrote:Solar powered
What if its raining????
I originally bought mine in Colorado, so I was worried about this when I moved to Buffalo, but never had a problem. I'm sure Charlie will echo that sentiment. If you don't have to worry about it in Buffalo (or MI, for that matter), then you don't have to worry about it anywhere.
This. You can put it in a drawer for six months and it still works. G-shock all the way.
By yard4sale
This thread just un-did all the drake goodness MTG restored with his Steelhead fly posts. Kindler, gentler, gheyer....
By Randall Dee
yard4sale wrote:This thread just un-did all the drake goodness MTG restored with his Steelhead fly posts. Kindler, gentler, gheyer....
Most definitely gheyer. I was going to mention it earlier today when I first read it, but the kinder gentler shit stopped me.
By SLSS
Randall Dee wrote:
yard4sale wrote:This thread just un-did all the drake goodness MTG restored with his Steelhead fly posts. Kindler, gentler, gheyer....
Most definitely gheyer. I was going to mention it earlier today when I first read it, but the kinder gentler shit stopped me.
It's Mitch's fault, this kettle obsession. :coffee
By Bigguy
Might want to look into the Russian Rolex, Vostok Amphibia, about $90 on eBay. My son tells me they are damned near bulletproof.
By trapper
Friend that plays drums in a rock band turned me on to Casio 35 years ago. I had the last one($18) on for 3 years constant. The band broke, bought another one- water resistant
By befuddled
I settled for a sundial on the patio. I can't tell time with it, but if I can see it then I'm not at work and it's time for a drink.
By Gremlin
Randall Dee wrote:

dont be a hater....

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Finally getting some rain river mouths are open […]

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/12/small-firm-lawyer-[…]

KP got a good dig in.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine