This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Spicytuna
Alright boys I know I have mentioned this before and since it never made sense logistically I haven't been able to figure out how to make it work.

Windmill cove Marina http://www.windmillcove.com/index.html is where this will be held. There is full camping amenities, good nightlife at bar, restaurant, and overnight berthing with electricity. Making this much easier as you can drive right to camp spot. Cost is $25 per night per tent ( so if you have a big ass tent that would be ideal), $25 per night for boat with electricity.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions you might have in regards to this new change.

If you want to check yourself in and take care of your camp site then call them at 209-948-6995 ask for Carolyn and say you are part of the DRAKE group.

May 15, 16, and 17th is locked in boys.

Let me know what you guys think about it then we can go from there.

Looking forward to finally seeing this idea come together.

I should also be able to get my hands on a scale and we could even make our own little tournament out of it. Either way it will be a flat out good time.

Also if anyone is having a hard time getting a ride form an airport etc... I have the super secret code for major discounted Enterprise rental car.

Also if a bunch of you so cal folks want to head up I am sure you could work out a carpool.

Here is a roll call as of so far.

Confirmed:
Me/brother- 2 boats
Cornholio - boat
AJ/brother
Dizzy
3jack/tangled - boat
Carpetruca
Local board guys 2 - boat (friday only)
Thisoldporch
AW

Need to commit:
fishskibum - boat

Tentative:
Bagger
WB
Tranny
PowderMonkey
Skunk

So we at least have enough guys to get a keg.

The more guys we know of now the better organized we can be with boats etc..
Last edited by Spicytuna on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 25 times in total.
By Spicytuna
Willi wrote:And this would be what State/Country?

Willi

I apologize Willi

This will be in Cali on the Delta.

Closest airport is Sacramento follow by Oakland then San Jose, then San Fran.
By The Wandering Blues
Me and the Mizzuz have an Alaskan cruise just about then. Lemme check the dates, but I may roll up.
By Spicytuna
cornholio wrote:Will there be ghetto strippers there?
Should be able to swing this and have room for 1 person on my dinghy.
We will be right around the corner from ski beach but it might be a little early in the year for the Bikini hatch. But hey when it comes to the Dirty D you never know.
By Transylwader
Well shit. I am headed to CA in Late June. May have to skip taking this bird to Biltmore next weekend.
Place me as a tentative yes. I will need a ride in WB's squad car. Scared of LAX and the real Tranny's hanging out there.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Finally getting some rain river mouths are open […]

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/12/small-firm-lawyer-[…]

KP got a good dig in.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine