This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redchaser
I used to be a fan,
Their music is still good,
but their fan base is such a bunch of cocksuckers I can no longer stand the thought of them. They are followed by nothing but a bunch of pale wanna be hipster virgins with apparently no life whatsoever.

That is all.
By Plow
Fly fishing is becoming a hipster thing. Salt takes a small bit of arm strength so they shouldn't be a problem for us.
By Shane
Plow wrote:Fly fishing is becoming a hipster thing. Salt takes a small bit of arm strength so they shouldn't be a problem for us.
They fish salt, I think?

Some guide in Charleston takes them out all the time.

I wouldn't be worried about it though.
By Lannon
There is a widespread panic discussion board at www.teampanic.org that fancy themselves as a bunch of 4chaners. As far as I can tell they are minimally employed and spend all day just trolling other people.
By Shane
Lannon wrote:There is a widespread panic discussion board at http://www.teampanic.org that fancy themselves as a bunch of 4chaners. As far as I can tell they are minimally employed and spend all day just trolling other people.

This place should be a target rich environment for Lannon
By Lannon
I'm just here because I am planning a fishing trip this summer and will try to hit a lot of the western states, was hoping to be hooked up with a few good people that could show me some special places and maybe give me and my traveling companion, Molli, a place on the couch here and there.
By Shufisher
Lannon wrote:my traveling companion, Molli
:needs_pics
By mrl0004
So what you really meant to say is " The New Widespread Panic Fans Suck"? Still one of my favorite bands. There aren't many bands I can listen to (and enjoy) every single song on a CD, but they're one of them.
By Lannon
mrl0004 wrote:So what you really meant to say is " The New Widespread Panic Fans Suck"? Still one of my favorite bands. There aren't many bands I can listen to (and enjoy) every single song on a CD, but they're one of them.
I still miss the sweet tones of George McConnell, Ball was really the bands apex.
WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah. F[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

April 20th. that'll do

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave m[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine