This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By K_P
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Also, maybe Ill go to this. Maybe Ill bring my dad and sister, too. Lando knows my sister. K_P, too. Shes been on both their boats in the past.
Your sister is a very nice person.

Pretty too.

Those two factors alone would have me asking HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FARKING MIND?!? WHY WOULD YOU BRING HER TO A GATHERING OF REPROBATES?!?!

Bring your chickens. I have plans for them.
By Woolybug25
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Also, maybe Ill go to this. Maybe Ill bring my dad and sister, too. Lando knows my sister. K_P, too. Shes been on both their boats in the past.
He sure does...

By CarpeTructa
I heard she was the model for SOBF's avatar, or is that just an vicious rumor?
By _9er
Found Heero in my FaceTwitter feed today

By SLSS
CarpeTructa wrote:I heard she was the model for SOBF's avatar, or is that just an vicious rumor?
I don't actually see anything vicious about that rumor. :coffee
By Average Joe
K_P wrote:
Your sister is a very nice person.

Pretty too.

Those two factors alone would have me asking HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FARKING MIND?!? WHY WOULD YOU BRING HER TO A GATHERING OF REPROBATES?!?!

Bring your chickens. I have plans for them.
My guess is that because Mitch isn't going, he's bringing her so that there will be someone to do the dishes.
By austrotard
clean dishes and dirty bishes, hey.

...just picturing heero with smaller tits. eww yuck.
By Ajax
I'm with Joe... Just why is this felcher so concerned with who is or is not going to be present in Cody? Perhaps Lando administered an ass whipping to him, or porked the idiot's lady back in the day, and he's still desperately trying to get even. He figures a low turnout will somehow make his fucked-up life a bit more tolerable. But on the plus side, if the crowd is thin, then a small animal will probably have been spared a beating. There's that.
By jhnnythndr
Maybe I fly to Denver and slave drives me to luau. Perhaps I flies to Branson and avalanche and I road trip out after a stop for some organic bacon pork chops and weed at his buddies farm.
By jhnnythndr
Of course if i road with Ethiopian I could give him parenting advice.
By Hogleg
Either way, make sure you bring Avalanche whicha.

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

All Time Great Signs

"IT'S ALL PIPES!!"

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine