Luau 2015-It's a Wrap

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
K_P

Re: Luau 2015

Post by K_P » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Also, maybe Ill go to this. Maybe Ill bring my dad and sister, too. Lando knows my sister. K_P, too. Shes been on both their boats in the past.
Your sister is a very nice person.

Pretty too.

Those two factors alone would have me asking HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FARKING MIND?!? WHY WOULD YOU BRING HER TO A GATHERING OF REPROBATES?!?!

Bring your chickens. I have plans for them.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Also, maybe Ill go to this. Maybe Ill bring my dad and sister, too. Lando knows my sister. K_P, too. Shes been on both their boats in the past.
He sure does...

"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

CarpeTructa

Post by CarpeTructa » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:34 pm

I heard she was the model for SOBF's avatar, or is that just an vicious rumor?
Somebody else is going to have to watch the door for me now. Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. Outcast (RIP)

_9er

Post by _9er » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Found Heero in my FaceTwitter feed today

$75 spent on gas is a paltry price to pay for clearing the mechanism, although that amount of cash in Flint will buy 35 blowjobs and a carwash.
-Ajax-

Only one guy around here that does not blatantly have to post tits and that's Pastor Ben.
-get er done-

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:15 pm

CarpeTructa wrote:I heard she was the model for SOBF's avatar, or is that just an vicious rumor?
I don't actually see anything vicious about that rumor. :coffee
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 pm

K_P wrote:
Your sister is a very nice person.

Pretty too.

Those two factors alone would have me asking HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FARKING MIND?!? WHY WOULD YOU BRING HER TO A GATHERING OF REPROBATES?!?!

Bring your chickens. I have plans for them.
My guess is that because Mitch isn't going, he's bringing her so that there will be someone to do the dishes.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:10 pm

clean dishes and dirty bishes, hey.

...just picturing heero with smaller tits. eww yuck.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Ajax

Post by Ajax » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 am

I'm with Joe... Just why is this felcher so concerned with who is or is not going to be present in Cody? Perhaps Lando administered an ass whipping to him, or porked the idiot's lady back in the day, and he's still desperately trying to get even. He figures a low turnout will somehow make his fucked-up life a bit more tolerable. But on the plus side, if the crowd is thin, then a small animal will probably have been spared a beating. There's that.
I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?
-Leo Durocher

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Maybe I fly to Denver and slave drives me to luau. Perhaps I flies to Branson and avalanche and I road trip out after a stop for some organic bacon pork chops and weed at his buddies farm.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:19 pm

ahem.
boy in long pants

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Of course if i road with Ethiopian I could give him parenting advice.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Either way, make sure you bring Avalanche whicha.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG