This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Fuckin rocks!

Lando thanks for sharing this - glad to help here...thoughts and prayers and some Bucktail money sent out to strangers in WY from the WI.

My hope for a speedy and full recovery to all of your friends. Please keep us posted!
By Lando
As stated earlier, every little bit helps. The site has been live for less than 12 hours and we have met the goal of 10k.........but I just made the goal higher!

There was a fundraising dinner/auction tonight that was thrown together at the last minute. That resulted in close to 12k.............

So, in less than a 12 hour period, over $22,000 has been raised to help the families of this fucking unreal tragedy. I would like to offer my deepest gratitude for those that have supported, those that have sent prayers, and those that have just taken the time to reflect on those lives that have been effected.

It is times like these that really show what character lies within mankind. At times shit can weigh one down, the grind can get tiresome, and it can be hard to keep a positive mental attitude. But I can tell you that these boys will never give up. And with the support that has been shown in the past few hours, I feel confident in the future and I know these boys will rise and become champions.

Much love~

Lando
By marlo
hate hearing about this kind of stuff but it just reminds me of how quickly what really matters to us can change.

Done
watched the ncaa finals the other night and echoed the thoughts of what the positive mindfuck of wearing the singlet did to prepare me for adversity in later life.
sucks to need those in a shitty wrong place wrong time fate incidents
mnt hippie positve healin vibes &
a few duckets sent
I was on the beach in SoCal last weekend. Spoke with a guy from Cody. Said hey do you know my buddy Lando, he's a teacher. "Does his son wrestle? My kid wrestles and that LanderMan kid is a stud"

Small world sometimes. I added a little yesterday.
Sign me up. Cherish every moment.
By ncguy
Done
By Lando
Unbelievable support! I am blown away. The good news is that two of the boys came home today, the other will "hopefully" be taken off the breathing tubes tomorrow. The doctors feel he may be home in a week. Coach has wiggled his toes, his daughter is out of surgery and recovering.

Bad news- the Rocky Mountain National Tournament held in Denver is NOT a sanctioned USA Wrestling event. Therefore, they were not covered by that insurance as once originally thought. That means our efforts just I creased! If you can help, please do. If you have helped, I thank you with all my heart-but share this! Get the word out to everyone.....a $5 spot from everyone that knows someone will add up. So please, if you tweet, #BroncFamily if you Fakebook, share. We are inundated with videos of cats and kids acting ignorant everyday. Use the social media/web thingy for good. These families need it!
Bump
Lando wrote:Unbelievable support! I am blown away. The good news is that two of the boys came home today, the other will "hopefully" be taken off the breathing tubes tomorrow. The doctors feel he may be home in a week. Coach has wiggled his toes, his daughter is out of surgery and recovering.

Bad news- the Rocky Mountain National Tournament held in Denver is NOT a sanctioned USA Wrestling event. Therefore, they were not covered by that insurance as once originally thought. That means our efforts just I creased! If you can help, please do. If you have helped, I thank you with all my heart-but share this! Get the word out to everyone.....a $5 spot from everyone that knows someone will add up. So please, if you tweet, #BroncFamily if you Fakebook, share. We are inundated with videos of cats and kids acting ignorant everyday. Use the social media/web thingy for good. These families need it!
The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

whatcha tying?

EAFBF7A3-214E-43B7-B0FF-17DC654C1410.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn. Welcome back

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine