This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Bigguy
It's time to dig a little deeper to help Lando's efforts! Thanks to PastroBen's suggestion, we are putting up this tool caddy for auction. Made from genuine Texican Mesquite.
Just go over to Lando's thread and make a bid...just make sure you clearly state it is a bid so I don't get things screwed up.
PastorBen has made the opening bid of $35. Bid early, bid often. Bidding will close Friday at 10:00 PM.
image.jpg
image.jpg (62.62 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg (62.62 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
Hum, I don't really tie but its for a sad but worthy cause, I will offer $45.00. And its for a good cause, Who ever wins this auction I will send a bottle of either your choice of a bottle Straight Edge bourbon or a bottle of 2012 Mercury Head Cabernet Sauvignon. If this "lot" gets north of $250.00 I will send a bottle of each-
Kfoxwyo wrote:Hum, I don't really tie but its for a sad but worthy cause, I will offer $45.00. And its for a good cause, Who ever wins this auction I will send a bottle of either your choice of a bottle Straight Edge bourbon or a bottle of 2012 Mercury Head Cabernet Sauvignon. If this "lot" gets north of $250.00 I will send a bottle of each-
I like your style...

I'll double your bid and make it $90. I'll throw in a choice of 1/2 dozen Wisconsin buck tails AA Grade when this lots gets north of $250...winner can pick colors.
AftonAngler wrote:
Kfoxwyo wrote:Hum, I don't really tie but its for a sad but worthy cause, I will offer $45.00. And its for a good cause, Who ever wins this auction I will send a bottle of either your choice of a bottle Straight Edge bourbon or a bottle of 2012 Mercury Head Cabernet Sauvignon. If this "lot" gets north of $250.00 I will send a bottle of each-
I like your style...

I'll double your bid and make it $90. I'll throw in a choice of 1/2 dozen Wisconsin buck tails AA Grade when this lots gets north of $250...winner can pick colors.
Photographic proof, the winners bottle of bourbon will of course be full..

This probably won't help but since these guys are throwing down some incentives, if we hit the 250 ,bid I'll paint you a shitty picture as well. I'm nowhere near Bob white or Paul Puckett but I'll give it a hell of a shot. You pick the picture and I'll try not to fuck it up to bad.
By Hogleg
So it's officially north of $250

I bid $260.

Heywhadyasaywhadyawannapaywhadyawanngiveforit? (auctioneer inflection is tough to type, is there an app for that?)
By Kfoxwyo
Hog, I will tip a glass of Montana Rye to you and your offering this night. Comes crashing many thanks. Big Guy, appreciated. AA if you're around Napa let me know the Freemont diner is close by and its good low country fare, I'll buy and the pear shine #2 is worth a sample, its not mine but a pretty good effort by Wil. Peace, Kfox
By Kfoxwyo
Hog Leg, PM me your shipping address and I will have the goods on the way to you on Tuesday likely for delivery by Friday.
By Bigguy
Hey Hogleg, want to thank you for your generosity for a worthwhile cause. Also thanks to Kfoxwyo, AftonAngler, and comescrashing for rounding out the package. Folks around here never cease to amaze me.
And a special thanks to PastorBen for planting the seed.
whatcha tying?

EAFBF7A3-214E-43B7-B0FF-17DC654C1410.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn. Welcome back

Rock curry

Beautiful. [/kisses fingers]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine