This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 am
That was an awesome experience; the music & pics
- Posts: 1724
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am
- Location: the edge of the Great Northern Muskeg
I think about this place every day, yet when the time comes to write about it I can't come up with the words.
I read this TR every year and every year I can't come up with the words either, so . . .
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 pm
"And, finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important but because I suspect that so many other concerns of men are equally unimportant -- and not nearly so much fun" - John D. Voelker, by courtesy of Ajax.
- Posts: 4688
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:45 am
- Location: Williston NoDak
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 pm
- Location: Your mum's bed
Hayseus Hernandez Christi!
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:42 pm
- Location: 58°19'59"N 134°29'49"W
The Wandering Blues
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 am
- Location: Living in a Tin Can
What G_Smolt said. And if he's impressed, then I'm absolutely blown off the boat.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
- Posts: 9998
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
- Location: the austrocity exhibition
fuck carrying those things about.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.
- Posts: 3243
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg
Isn't it TIME?
- Posts: 1289
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 pm
- Location: northeastern ct
holding it down on the other side of the border
enjoy your catch (it died)
- Posts: 3395
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm
- Location: Aintry
I don't know if that tiny peice of vertebrae exactly meets the dsfk
Go back and try again.
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 3:05 pm
- Location: nunya
Master of karate and friendship for everyone.