This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Hogleg
Mr. Don wrote:I lost the NCAA thingy Monday night. My flies will be in the mail this Saturday. This is how you pay a bet. Fuck you very much. Welchers.

:wink
I believe that you and I are square but your most recent shaming list does not reflect that.

Just sayin'.
By root wad
Dear Nancy, If I had known you were going to be such a whiny little bitch I would definitely not have sent mine.
By Redchaser
Mr. Don wrote:This is worse than the shitty fly swap. Fucking A guys. Send some flies.
Mike Honcho wrote:
Back by unpopular demand. Need 20/25 people. 6 flies. YOU ship flies to winner. Flies must be tied with hate and lack of interest.

1. Overbrook - got flies and extra. thank you sir.
2. Tuna
3. Austrian
4. Pxatim
5. Steelhound
6. Ben - got flies and extra. thank you sir.
7. Redchaser
8. Rootwad
9. Madmike
10. Randel Dee - got flies and extra. thank you sir.
11. Skullion Child - got flies and extra. thank you sir.
12. Hogleg
13. Big guy -got flies and extra extra. thank you sir.
14. Stratabass
15. Dunk
16. Carpe - got flies and extra. thank you sir.
17. Ironman - got flies and extra. thank you sir.
18. Yard 4
19. Greenbavk - got flies and extra. thank you sir.
20. Don - winner :)
21. Brownsville
22. Da ax - got flies. I likey. thank you sir.
23. Deadweastern
24. The fuk - got the flies. very nice. thank you sir.
25. MH
You re-reposted an older list. If you're going to be a nag at least get your shit straight. This was the last one you had posted. Apologies expected for besmirching the name and character of those who got their shit to you already.
superb.JPG
superb.JPG (54.44 KiB) Viewed 5537 times
By Mr. Don
Hogleg wrote:
Mr. Don wrote:I lost the NCAA thingy Monday night. My flies will be in the mail this Saturday. This is how you pay a bet. Fuck you very much. Welchers.

:wink
I believe that you and I are square but your most recent shaming list does not reflect that.

Just sayin'.
My bad. I fucked up. Sorry about that. The last thing I want to do is rag on a player who promptly sent flies.

I'm done whining. No more lists of shame. Send your lousy fucking flies or don't. Even better tell me what you thought you might send and I will tie them myself.

For those who have sent flies thank you very much. :cheer
By Mr. Don
[quote="Mr. Don"]Anybody care to post odds on me having all the Super Bowl flies before I win the NCAA pool in a couple of weeks?

So far you cheep fuckers have cost me $3.39 seppo for postage due. Well played gents. :cool
By austrotard
confession: I may or may have not sent these fucking flies about 15min ago.

relates: a dozen as an apology.

elates: now I can die peacefully.

lates: fucking right, lates.

sate: that's just the way it is... some things'll never change.

eta: oh, but don't you believe them.

you better fish them, fucko.
I don't keep christie flies in a box for five fucking years so someone else can do it.
By Mr. Don
austrotard wrote:confession: I may or may have not sent these fucking flies about 15min ago.

I don't keep christie flies in a box for five fucking years so someone else can do it.
I want to fish them. Really I do. I put them in my vest sometimes. I have even opened the box when I was fishing. But I can't fucking use them.

p.s. I keep Brownsvilles lovely little streaking caddis things in a fucking box too. I ain't fishing them either. :cool
By Mr. Don
Please tell me I did not agree to fish these flies? Wee little jewels they are. Right in the fucking special box. Ha!
austrotard wrote:confession: I may or may have not sent these fucking flies about 15min ago.

By Mad_Mike
just got back from the post office... the flies are en route... you can tell you goons to stop coming by the house now...

I never said i'd be timely.. just that I would get it done...

They're shitty... but they're also fishy... enjoy... or don't... don't really care..
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

I think my favorite part of my day is seeing the s[…]

Trump

Shouldn't you be out tenkaraing palm of the hander[…]

Me too, my annual August trip was cancelled this y[…]

63D9FF10-E3B8-44AF-83F9-A3FDBA9974D2.jpeg Must […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine