This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Palometa
[report]We had a great time in Argentina with Bob, Speybait and his family. It's a long way to go and there are a lot of different places that you could visit down there. Bob was a tremendous help pulling this together for us and made every aspect seamless. Thank you for that Bob. It was a great spending time with you and getting to know you. We will go back sometime. There might be some duplicate photos to what Bob has already posted.

We arrived in BA a day early to check out the City, see the sites, museums and eat good food. Then we hooked up with Bob, Speybait and his brother and father.

We found some of Bob's best work hanging in one of the markets

Sunday, we jumped a plane to San Martin, flying over rivers I'd been thinking about visiting for 20yrs. We were met by the crew and made our way to the lodge for lunch and afternoon fishing.

100% Malta. "They need to learn how to grow some hops here", was said more than once....Image

During the week, we ate red stag, boar, beef, goat, lamb, octopus, shrimp, fish....but I don't think one vegetable all week. And, everyone should eat sweetbreads...

Every morning we eat breakfast, then fish from 9ish until 2pm. Then, eat lunch, and siesta under a willow tree or back at the lodge until fishing resumes at 5pm until 9pm or so. Dinner was always promptly at 10pm

The last day, Speybait and his brother went searching for some hops and found some...Image

:cool[/report]
By Bigguy
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 1539 times
Bob wouldn't loan you his sparkly slippers?
Awesome trip, Palometa!
By CarpeTructa
So, what, you only caught one fish? At least it was a nice one. It's been awhile, but prepared correctly sweetbreads rock. Thanks for the pics. :cool
By Bobwhite
Bigguy wrote:
image.jpeg
Bob wouldn't loan you his sparkly slippers?
Awesome trip, Palometa!
It's not that easy...
By kish
Damn! That's a schedule I could get used to.
By stratabass
One of the few countries, I think, where it's better to be from the US than England....nice, nice stuff to one of my favorite place on earth. :cool
By ironman
That's an interesting drift boat. What's the steering wheel for?
By speybait
Great pics, Hunter. That was a big Brown Char caught.
We had a blast with you guys down there.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

that doesn't dye away from photos and you fucking […]

WTF, Hieronymus

He’s too busy on the run from Sasquatch afte[…]

A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine