This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By TX.
RaZ wrote:knock up a shop owners daughter. drake dudes will send money.
I think she is the shop owner.
By fatman
TX. wrote:
Stovetop wrote:If my science is correct you started teaching when you were 8.
It's not.
It's math.
And it's still not.
but he passed the Coast Guard test... :smile
By TX.
fatman wrote:
TX. wrote:
It's not.
It's math.
And it's still not.
Well there is a lot to be said for that...been there.

You know those scams that roll along about this time of year?
That's one of them....
Give us your money, then give us more of your money.
We'll certify you to legally operate a 300 meter vessel so you can take two dudes out on a lake in your 20 foot skiff.
Then give us more money so you can keep doing it after we've already certified you to do it, without retesting, (cause, you know, you're only in a 20 foot skiff and absolutely NONE of the shit you tested on applies to you).
It's a fucking joke (for fishing guides)...just another way to pluck money.
Why'd you even have to get me going on that shit !?
Maybe Trump will call them out, and build a water wall.
I wonder how much revenue is generated for the coast guard from that bullshit test?
I'm gonna have another beer.
"Oh, your guiding from a 14' Old Town?, may we see your Captains license, please?"
By fatman
austria.jpg
austria.jpg (26.77 KiB) Viewed 687 times
By Da Ax
Wait...what's a fishing guide?
By Redchaser
TX. wrote:
fatman wrote:
TX. wrote: It's not.
It's math.
And it's still not.
Well there is a lot to be said for that...been there.

You know those scams that roll along about this time of year?
That's one of them....
Give us your money, then give us more of your money.
We'll certify you to legally operate a 300 meter vessel so you can take two dudes out on a lake in your 20 foot skiff.
Then give us more money so you can keep doing it after we've already certified you to do it, without retesting, (cause, you know, you're only in a 20 foot skiff and absolutely NONE of the shit you tested on applies to you).
It's a fucking joke (for fishing guides)...just another way to pluck money.
Why'd you even have to get me going on that shit !?
Maybe Trump will call them out, and build a water wall.
I wonder how much revenue is generated for the coast guard from that bullshit test?
I'm gonna have another beer.
"Oh, your guiding from a 14' Old Town?, may we see your Captains license, please?"
And of course now you also have to pay to get a twic card and you have to pay to be part of a random drug testing program, annual cpr certification, state charter license and insurance etc.
By Stovetop
TX. wrote:
It's not.
It's math.
And it's still not.
Shit TX. It was a joke. I got math skills:

Retired + 52 years old + pension + 80 days guiding = happy sumbitch

Retired + 53 years old + pension + full time guide = happy (meh sometimes) sumbitch

Retired + 54 years old + pension + full time guide = happy (meh) sumbitch who grumbles under his breath...a lot

Retired + 55 years old + pension + full time guide = happy (meh what?) sumbitch who grumbles under his breath...all the time and doesn't ever get laid anymore

Retired + 56 years old + pension + full time guide = happy (meh fuck you!) sumbitch who grumbles out loud...all the time, doesn't ever get laid anymore, and starts to think about substitute teaching, or, maybe hall monitoring

Retired + 57 years old + pension + full time guide = happy (meh fuckin cocksuckers!) sumbitch who grumbles out loud all the time at random fisherman who aren't doing it right, doesn't ever get laid anymore, starts to think more about substitute teaching, or, maybe hall monitoring and really doesn't like fishing anymore

Retired + 58 + pension = happy sumbitchin' hall monitor who was a former guide who likes to fish occasionally and gets laid all the time.
By MTgrayling
Have you ever felt there's just too many places to fish out there?

Why not whittle away at quality water and reduce the confusion over where to go?

If so then "confluence consulting" in bozo may be just the opportunity for you. We specialize in taking top tier quality waters and through over engineering, and much public money, making it suck. That's one less place you'll want to fish.

Solving everyone's fishing decisions, "confluence consulting" gets the good water shitty fast.

Requirements; the ability to intricately design irrigation diversion infrastructure down to the thousandth of an inch, and put colored blobs on a map indicating compete disembowelment of a stream.
By Spicytuna
I love this place
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine