bakers wanted for a 420 green thing

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
slavetotheflyrod

Re: bakers wanted for a 420 green thing

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:06 am

I'll take that spot in Cary's boat if it's still available. I'll even overstate my rowing abilities for days before and then divulge that I've never rowed anything in my life when asked to take a turn on the sticks. I'll also be sure to keep a running score of how many fish I've caught fishing vs how many Cary hasn't while rowing. We should also do a meal plan- steaks, barbecue and other gourmet treats. I'll be the food critic on the trip, offering my harsh critiques and unsolicited advice all the while making not the slightest effort not contribution to the cooking and cleaning duties. Same goes for camp duties - I'll be sure to let everyone else know what they're doing wrong while offering no assistance whatsoever.

This was a great idea, I'm really stoked.
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:52 pm

slavetotheflyrod wrote:I'll take that spot in Cary's boat if it's still available. I'll even overstate my rowing abilities for days before and then divulge that I've never rowed anything in my life when asked to take a turn on the sticks. I'll also be sure to keep a running score of how many fish I've caught fishing vs how many Cary hasn't while rowing. We should also do a meal plan- steaks, barbecue and other gourmet treats. I'll be the food critic on the trip, offering my harsh critiques and unsolicited advice all the while making not the slightest effort not contribution to the cooking and cleaning duties. Same goes for camp duties - I'll be sure to let everyone else know what they're doing wrong while offering no assistance whatsoever.

This was a great idea, I'm really stoked.
So you'll emulate Carpe Tructa then is what you're saying?
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:12 am

This song came on and I thought of you guys........

If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Juan es un pescado

Post by Juan es un pescado » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:15 pm

fishpimp wrote:Hopefully the waters down...I just got back from there today and it's unfishable. Ok maybe not that bad but it'll be tough. :bomb
The streams feeding the reservoir are all 300+ percent of average and runoff has not even started yet. They are dumping water to make room for the stupid huge snowpack that just keeps getting deeper up high. Pretty unlikely the discharge is going go down any time soon.

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:37 pm

All right, that's it. You and your negativity are no longer invited.

There is fat snowpack all across the west. It snowed today. We can change venues at the last second if we need to, but it's way to early for that.
boy in long pants

Willi

Post by Willi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm still interested.

Willi

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Willi wrote:I'm still interested.

Willi
See Juan? As long as Willi goes it will be fishable.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Damn this is going to be good.

Sorry I am missing out on this one.

Hope to see you sometime soon Dibbs.

If anyone is on the fence you need to hang with Dibbs.

I proclaim him as the new Most Interesting Man in the World :cool
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:04 am

actually im just a bum pursuing a couple passions one of which found me here
looks like im bringin a interesting never ever though
and i'm hopin like hell my mobility impered furkids gonna pony up for anothers rodeos
aint gonna be pretty but im pretty sure theres no where else hed wanna b
if its unfishable it sure oughta be unguidable
"which is nice"
i'm rollin with a walleye bottom bouncer crawler harness and im injectin them crawlers w/ nitrious hippie cracks
and coatin em with wd40
not sure if i can ditch work tues or weds
or if i'm headed up to perform an alien abduction on lando, bill nye the science pot guy or both
or whose comin when
but be there for the bakers holiday
grab a big spot at slate creek cg
dont need groover
water meetings 10 am weds at the skeeskadee office
wouldn't think much would change fore then
been stable and a few k less then fgd which isn't that far should we need another option
probably see the man floating the nwr
licences, a asi decalhttps://wgfd.wyo.gov/Fishing-and-Boatin ... /AIS-Decal and standard boat saftey, life vests spare oar etc and vehicle operators exhibiting an appearance of sobriety has been good enough in past interactions
ifin that 12ers your sharins gots a 420 kick to it i'm buying
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

fishpimp

Post by fishpimp » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:38 am

I try, I really do try to understand yer speak but godamm I don't understand you...I got slate creek and that's about it... :smile
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Dang Dibs Pot Science is officially out. Too much knee twisting with all the late Winter.

I am even getting aerials photos from CE today and it looks so juicy up there.

There is nothing I'd rather do than hang out with this group and please host again next year. My absence always makes the fishing better anyway.

:cool :cool
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:01 am

Pretty sure I understood every word. Close enough anyway.

Cliff notes: this bake is on.

Couple years ago I would've had no fucking idea what he said but I did a total immersion Dibspeak program last summer, so I got that going for me. Which is nice. Now I can discern the critical details.

The thing is you just have to meet him once and then it all comes together fluently.

I'm rolling up Wednesday with the pots trailer and everything we need for a group kitchen/zombie apocalypse. CE will be following with his bote and a guy or two with him, couple of dick suckers I imagine. Willi has the honors of listening to me snore in the other bunk of the pots trailer but he provides his own transportation.

No idea who else might be there but I know who won't be there- fucking Lando, that's who. Totally flaked. Cocksucker.

Maybe he'll draw us a map to the whores at least.

Oh yeah, the fucking Average one can't make it but he took the liberty of having a fucking pizza oven that's fits with my cooking rig shipped to my crib today, along with some very complicated recipes, so I guess we'll have pizza one night.

Yes, you read that correctly, Joe had a fucking pizza oven shipped to my house along with his pizza recipes for this bake in his absence. Lucky me.

I vote that we minimize our interactions with the Man as much as possible. All in favor?

Point of detail translation from Dibs: if you're attending and/or bringing a bote, get your license and/or bote registration online ahead of time. No offices to do that up there or along the way (see "minimize interactions with the Man"). Do it now fuckos.