This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Bruiser
Hogleg wrote:
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
You're in charge of all the food.
I hope you like oatmeal and Goldfish.
And Sandwiches!
By Cary
Christ, trim those fucking strings, you're gonna blind somebody.

on a 12 no less.

BTW in. Please send instructions. I got dinner thurs or fri.
By Hogleg
Dibs,

I scored some root beer. Bring vanilla ice cream and some straws and some long plastic spoons.

Oh, and also a freezer for the ice cream.
By Bobwhite
ASB
By fishskibum
Hogleg wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:14 pm Dibs,

I scored some root beer. Bring vanilla ice cream and some straws and some long plastic spoons.

Oh, and also a freezer for the ice cream.
yeah bubba
dont needs no freezer or spoons
shake bake spork n float
glad yur mrs. is alright hope to see ya soon
looks like i won't need the rubbers
on the road now
By Bruiser
You guys have fun. Next year maybe.
Someone ought stop and pick up a pint of NyQuil for CE. I was feeling a bit stuffy when we fished the other day and figured it was the seasonal allergies. 101 degree fever yesterday brings me to the urgent care where after a stab to the frontal lobe with a wooden q-tip it's confirmed I've got the type B influenza. If only I hadn't worn my new cock hat he might have been able to keep his mouth to himself. At any rate, when the fever sets in you guys can take turns using him as a vibrating bed. That fourth shot of green NyQuil is kickin in now, so it's off to la-la land for me.
Times of fun.
You're not going to see any fish pictures from me because I suck and the fishing sucked even worse, which was to be expected.
No ragerts.

Most guys never committed to this trip. Willi pussed out. Hogleg, who was bringing the kitchen, had a last minute emergency and had to bail.
Me and Jolly (sic) were still meeting Beardy at Hog's house, though, and he had a bunch of food prepped that he left for us. We just had to figure out how to get our kitchen and a lot more food into a smaller vehicle.
We figured it out.
#highlife

If you are ever within 50 miles of this place, fucking go there.

We had the biggest crew in the campground, but the only Drakerers were me (sic), FSB, and Cary. We blended chat rooms on this trip, and I have a feeling it will happen again.

This is a fly someone bought in a store.

Cool river.
I saw some fish.
Had one grab.

Please ignore the spinning rod.

A local lurker came to say hi and brought his boat and boatdog.
He also brought a bunch of firewood and probably other things that I can't remember.
Shout out to Sarmulminnow.
You left your old axe, btw. I claimed it.

Food game was on point when the wind wasn't blowing.
You guys don't know this guy, but here he is follwing Hogleg's VERY detailed directions for his meals.
Protip - beans will burn if you don't stir them. thanks andy.

At least we caught something.

These are just pelicans, but the birding was darn good. Goldens, bald-headed eagles (they're not really bald, it's just feathers), tons of other chickens, cranes, ibis, lots of ducks I couldn't identify, and some swans or something I haven't looked up yet.

This is Wyoming.

We went to a bar in the morning.

I found out that ice in a urinal trough is a thing.

Willi, you missed out, pal.
By RFA
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:05 pm Times of fun.
You're not going to see any fish pictures from me because I suck and the fishing sucked even worse, which was to be expected.
No ragerts.

Most guys never committed to this trip. Willi pussed out. Hogleg, who was bringing the kitchen, had a last minute emergency and had to bail.
Me and Jolly (sic) were still meeting Beardy at Hog's house, though, and he had a bunch of food prepped that he left for us. We just had to figure out how to get our kitchen and a lot more food into a smaller vehicle.
We figured it out.
#highlife

If you are ever within 50 miles of this place, fucking go there.

We had the biggest crew in the campground, but the only Drakerers were me (sic), FSB, and Cary. We blended chat rooms on this trip, and I have a feeling it will happen again.

This is a fly someone bought in a store.

Cool river.
I saw some fish.
Had one grab.

Please ignore the spinning rod.

A local lurker came to say hi and brought his boat and boatdog.
He also brought a bunch of firewood and probably other things that I can't remember.
Shout out to Sarmulminnow.
You left your old axe, btw. I claimed it.

Food game was on point when the wind wasn't blowing.
You guys don't know this guy, but here he is follwing Hogleg's VERY detailed directions for his meals.
Protip - beans will burn if you don't stir them. thanks andy.

At least we caught something.

These are just pelicans, but the birding was darn good. Goldens, bald-headed eagles (they're not really bald, it's just feathers), tons of other chickens, cranes, ibis, lots of ducks I couldn't identify, and some swans or something I haven't looked up yet.

This is Wyoming.

We went to a bar in the morning.

I found out that ice in a urinal trough is a thing.

Willi, you missed out, pal.

Punesbake, 1988.

This sounds all sounds like good, clean fun. I am […]

These clothings are no different than today’[…]

Other people's flys — 2.0 / Covid edition […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Caddis Emerger https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine