Isn't it TIME?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
cynically yours

Isn't it TIME?

Post by cynically yours » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Hello. I'm a long time user here, in fact, still do under my normal handle. Have jousted on the web with many of you plus met a few streamside for flycasting and brews. I have an honest question and all I ask is that you think about it. Respond any way you wish but again, think about. This all may be just a bit hypocritical by using an alias but, isn't it time the stupidity ends?

Why are we all still here? Sure, you probably won't want to address this due to the fact that I'm hanging in the shadows here but I decided to go anonymous cuz' I just plain didn't want to exchange the shit with you on this subject. Not scared, not frightened, just wanted to say my peace without the backlash and bullshit that many of you would surely hurl my way. Besides, if you're any kind of a decent person, what I have to say will hit home and sometimes that'll make you lash out instead of really facing the issue at hand. Of course a lesser man can pick and kick at this post and ad lib with stupid quotes taken out of context - hell, doesn't really even matter to me now.

The Crispy Cracker posts got me to thinking. Obviously ole' Crispy is a deeply embedded insider that made a great run at trolling us all. He also exposed the childish shit, the insecurities and the douchebaggery in our group of misfits. But, to give him credit, he also woke something up in me. Something that said out loud "grow up and get the fuck out of here" - I'll use Ajax as an example. Mr. Ajax, one of the most angry and vile posters the FF forums has ever seen. Being pissed off with about every post the spewed, the pent up frustration in that man could be smelled all the way to Coos Bay, Oregon. Have you seen Ajax lately? No, he wised up and got the fuck out. Don't you wish you had that self control? Well, maybe you do.

We have an interesting set of characters here. Supposed financial wizards, FF guides, educators, pastors, attorneys, even a dude who named his kids after some bumfuck countries in Africa. Of course can't forget the ones who talk in retardish tones, fap to photos of tatted up gingers and can't finish a post without telling someone to fuck off and die in a fire. And DSFK? In all honesty, isn't that the stupidest rubbish you've ever partaken in? Hell, the namesake M Kyner even self eradicated himself from these halls of ridiculousness.

Isn't it time to call it a day? Is this the best any of us can do? Haven't we all wasted enough time on the interwebs. If my post hasn't made you take pause then you probably are the jackwagon internet loser thug that was reflected in your posts. If Ajax can kick the habit, so can the rest of us (not sure if it's in your loins to do so, RFA, but the offer is out there for you, too). Gentleman, thanks for your reading. Stay and play or grow up and go. Your call, but as for me - I'm outta' here

Peace out
Last edited by cynically yours on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

yard4sale

Re: Isn't it TIME?

Post by yard4sale » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Piece out.

See how that doesn't work? Start again...
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

fatman

Post by fatman » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:43 pm

cynically yours wrote:fuck off and die in a fire.

I see what you did there edit 7 minutes after my quoting
cynically yours wrote: Of course a lesser man can pick and kick at this post and ad lib with stupid quotes taken out of context - hell, doesn't really even matter to me now.
Last edited by fatman on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:49 pm

cynically yours wrote:Hello. I'm a long time user

pretty certain that's cockney slang for loser.

anyway, tell me more about this cult.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:52 pm

cynically yours wrote:Hello. I'm a long time user here, in fact, still do under my normal handle. Have jousted on the web with many of you plus met a few streamside for flycasting and brews. I have an honest question and all I ask is that you think about it. Respond any way you wish but again, think about. This all may be just a bit hypocritical by using an alias but, isn't it time the stupidity ends?

Why are we all still here? Sure, you probably won't want to address this due to the fact that I'm hanging in the shadows here but I decided to go anonymous cuz' I just plain didn't want to exchange the shit with you on this subject. Not scared, not frightened, just wanted to say my peace without the backlash and bullshit that many of you would surely hurl my way. Besides, if you're any kind of a decent person, what I have to say will hit home and sometimes that'll make you lash out instead of really facing the issue at hand. Of course a lesser man can pick and kick at this post and ad lib with stupid quotes taken out of context - hell, doesn't really even matter to me now.

The Crispy Cracker posts got me to thinking. Obviously ole' Crispy is a deeply embedded insider that made a great run at trolling us all. He also exposed the childish shit, the insecurities and the douchebaggery in our group of misfits. But, to give him credit, he also woke something up in me. Something that said out loud "grow up and get the fuck out of here" - I'll use Ajax as an example. Mr. Ajax, one of the most angry and vile posters the FF forums has ever seen. Being pissed off with about every post the spewed, the pent up frustration in that man could be smelled all the way to Coos Bay, Oregon. Have you seen Ajax lately? No, he wised up and got the fuck out. Don't you wish you had that self control? Well, maybe you do.

We have an interesting set of characters here. Supposed financial wizards, FF guides, educators, pastors, attorneys, even a dude who named his kids after some bumfuck countries in Africa. Of course can't forget the ones who talk in retardish tones, fap to photos of tatted up gingers and can't finish a post without telling someone to fuck off and die in a fire. And DSFK? In all honesty, isn't that the stupidest rubbish you've ever partaken in? Hell, the namesake M Kyner even self eradicated himself from these halls of ridiculousness.

Isn't it time to call it a day? Is this the best any of us can do? Haven't we all wasted enough time on the interwebs. If my post hasn't made you take pause then you probably are the jackwagon internet loser thug that was reflected in your posts. If Ajax can kick the habit, so can the rest of us (not sure if it's in your loins to do so, RFA, but the offer is out there for you, too). Gentleman, thanks for your reading. Stay and play or grow up and go. Your call, but as for me - I'm outta' here

Peace out

How many dicks did you suck before typing that shit?
boy in long pants

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Shit......I just caught my Musky.......let me bask in the glow for a while.
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Sent: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 am
Recipient: austrotard

god you are one stupid motherfucker.

careful. he does house calls as well.
and for some reason, either hates his god or thinks I am him.

I am your god.
cut off your penis.

hopefully that works. if not, we're going to have to call a plumber.

-mtice

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 pm

austrotard wrote:Re: Isn't it TIME?
Sent: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 am
Recipient: austrotard

god you are one stupid motherfucker.

careful. he does house calls as well.
and for some reason, either hates his god or thinks I am him.

I am your god.
cut off your penis.

hopefully that works. if not, we're going to have to call a plumber.
Guess we can cross THE CC off the list.

Or can we?
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Sent: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 pm
Recipient: CarelessEthiopian

FUcktard, as a courtesy, let me offer to you that I had re-edited and re-posted my OP. Your quote will be slightly innacurate.

See ya, mother fucker. I'm gone

Still seems on point to me.
boy in long pants

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:16 pm

no one can edit the time! no one!

-j. rambo

see here:

-mtice

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:28 pm

cynically yours wrote: If my post hasn't made you take pause then you probably are the jackwagon internet loser thug that was reflected in your posts.,,,,,,,,,,,,
RIght because even hiding behind the cloak of anonymity you're that fucking important, the end all - be all of common sense showing all of us the light. Blow me.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:35 pm

just one more question:

why is time in capital letters? is it an anagram of something?

This Is My Evaluation.
Those I Masturbate Everyday.
Time Is My Enemy!
makes sense, I suppose.

or is it perhaps the way you speak. like you forgot half way through you were chatting to a deaf person.

isn't it TIME?

or emphasis on things mostly understood by the human race.

isn't it TIME?

or perhaps you cannae spell for shite and you're blaming tim for something.

fuck me... who puked on my tent?
isn't it TIM?

funny thing is it probably was. the mystery of the uppercase (left in the rain).

I know what goes on.

-mtice