This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Smithhammer
Beautifully put, Micus. That pretty much sums up the oxymoronic quality of this board in a nutshell. Would the Drake suck anywhere near as badly if we all acted [/img]aturely" all the time? And the great thing is, if someone's tired of this thread, there are only 6 pages of other threads to contribute to! There's something for (almost) everyone. And that's a beautiful thing.
:cool:
By Salty
MicusI agree to an end, like shooting fish in a barrel or baitfishing with Duane, it got too easy; Who wants naked pics of my ex-wife? :cool:

<small>[ November 28, 2005, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Salty in Tampa ]</small>
Yo Nemo, how bout some comemorative Drake patches so we can "bedazzle" our vests so as not to be out done by those bitches.
By Smithhammer
In an effort to promote peace and goodwill in the fly fishing community, and to hopefully redeem any soiling of the Drake image,I (the undersigned), do solemnly swear to never visit FAOL again, nor to in anyway speak critically of its Founding Father. This contract is binding, and does include all psuedonyms, alter-egos and inner demons. Amen.Sincerely,Me. Image And Micus, this one's for you: Image
By Brookwookie
It was sort of boring and pointless anyway, and I think the entertainment value of Duane McGrendel was wasted on them. Rather, I think he should be a semi-regular guest contributor to this board. Let FAOL be FAOL, and who cares what Castwell thinks of The Drake. I'm very pleased, however, with my new sig.

<small>[ November 28, 2005, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Dave L ]</small>
By Salty
It was sort of boring and pointless anyway,
And how is that different from anything else we post around here? Actually that's why I like this place, it beats actually working, like I should be doing right now. I think I turned the corner on the FAOL pranks when I realized i had added it to my favorites list; sort of the law of unintended consequences.

<small>[ November 28, 2005, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Salty in Tampa ]</small>
By Smithhammer
Originally posted by Salty in Tampa:n
It was sort of boring and pointless anyway,
And how is that different from anything else we post around here? Actually that's why I like this place
Hey! I resemble that statement! Besides there's boring, and then there's BORING. Sig heil, Dave. :cool:
By Brookwookie
Originally posted by Salty in Tampa:n And how is that different from anything else we post around here?
You've got a point on pointless, perhaps, but I find very little content on this board boring. You guys rawk.
By Salty
Well put Hammer, although I haven't found anything boring, except for when someone asks Nemo where their subscription or movie is- we all know how that will turn out

<small>[ November 28, 2005, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Salty in Tampa ]</small>
A Confession

I’ve been fishing with big streamers lately.[…]

I got a line in a new grass poopfish lake...I&rs[…]

I rarely roll through here anymore but this post m[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

IMG_0058.JPG

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine