This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By tom
I've seen some people mention hunting and I was wondering who here is into it?I hunt ducks, geese, partridge and woodcock with some deer and a little turkey.
By Surly
Tom said woodcock...
By Fisheypants
I hunt some upland, waterfowl, deer and elk. Big game ended here the other day but there are still birds around. Have not shot that many birds this year but I have killed more species than ever before: gadwall, wigeon, pintail, canvasback, mallard, teal, buffelhead, phesant, ruffed and spruce grouse, hungarian partridge, and some honkers. Usually don't see that kind of variety of waterfowl. I have yet to get a snow goose and I think they all left the state so maybe next year.
By tom
cool...and i was talking about the bird, not a 14th century pleasuring device.
By coolconman
I hunt deer, elk, waterfowl, grouse, coyotes, and tourists. Although last couple years its been deer and elk only. I also chase beaver on a regular basis :cheer: , but am not nearly as successfull as I wish I was.connor
By Nemo
Here's your huntin' rig, tom (All the way from Luisiana): Image
By tom
That is very funny! :( :cool:
By caddis
I hunt almost everything that is huntable where ever I'm at. Also trapping when possible, if fur is any good. I do alot of shooting of different types, bullet casting, reloading etc. But, just about my most favorite thing, is using dries on grayling.
By Smithhammer
Originally posted by caddis:n But, just about my most favorite thing, is using dries on grayling.
Just about the most guilty I've ever come to feeling while fishing was the day I used the same raggedy #14 caddis to sucker grayling from sunup to sunset. Good thing I'm a recovered Catholic who now realizes guilt can be really fun. Image
By creeklover
I'm a bird hunter....quail, ducks, dove, etc. Duck hunting down here is very shitty. We just don't get the birds or they show up in Feb. I hunt deer also. When you live in a state where there is more deer than people, you might as well. I'd rather bird hunt though. And to all you snowbirds...I wet waded the other day. :cool:
By tom
creeklover-what type of bird is that on your ava....wait um picture under your name that your pup is holding?I've wanted to get into trapping about a month after my dad sold all his traps/stretchers/etc. thinking about getting into it.nothing like catching a fly with something you tied from something you shot :roll:

<small>[ November 30, 2005, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: tom ]</small>
A Confession

I’ve been fishing with big streamers lately.[…]

I got a line in a new grass poopfish lake...I&rs[…]

I rarely roll through here anymore but this post m[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

IMG_0058.JPG

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine