This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Randall Dee
Good stuff Matt. I hope you gazed lovingly at those fish before you sent them on their way.

When I'm too fat and out of shape like you and Root and can't hike any longer, I might join you guys. Like maybe next year.
By Bears Fan
Hooray for spray poles season. That was perfect. Thank you!
By yard4sale
Randall Dee wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:01 pm Good stuff Matt. I hope you gazed lovingly at those fish before you sent them on their way.

When I'm too fat and out of shape like you and Root and can't hike any longer, I might join you guys. Like maybe next year.

You'd like it. You can't see the fish coming so you could probably cast OK.

'Nut: Traded that one for a F250 with 250K less miles. I live 5 miles from work so no need for the gas saver. You back in the area? We should fish, even if it is for those silly little ones that stay in the river.

Bill, actually saw you guys in Quesnel. Had to stop for gas and to see an old friend though....
By Spicytuna
Right on man, great write up and trip.

I would really like to head to your neck of the woods here soon.
By root wad
yard4sale wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:17 pm
Randall Dee wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:01 pm Good stuff Matt. I hope you gazed lovingly at those fish before you sent them on their way.
Bill, actually saw you guys in Quesnel. Had to stop for gas and to see an old friend though....
I see you were able to convince him he is truly loved by all. As predicted the need for attention does overpower the shame.
By K_P
Stuff of dreams.

MY dreams.

My day job won't allow a week off in September. I may just sell a kidney so I can retire a couple of years earlier.

Thank you,

KP
By LTFI
There are a few runs in this tr that are forever burned into my brain.

A good stoke of the fire to get back to that place, Thanks. :cool
Speechless on the Fall Cover Fail, OMG

so now that we all know what virtue signalling is […]

Kevin, as always it was great to see you and have […]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine